Ways to Experience AT&T Stadium
More Info
from US$160.00
More Info
3,919 results
All reviews vip tour jerry jones self guided tour locker room dallas cowboys yard line cowboy fans nfl game big screen pro shop perch jerry world field access behind the scenes great tour state of the art cowboys play
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

Great tour of a very impressive stadium. We were actually able to go on the field and in the locker rooms. Very impressive, however, our tour guide was a little too preachy about family and Jerry Jones.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 20 February 2021

dragons game me rooting for them this stadium is so big and since this was my first game it was awesome family friendly

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 28 December 2020 via mobile

This was the greatest gift my son gave my wife and I for Christmas. Tickets to the Dallas Cowboys vs Philadelphia Eagles. Awesome experience and loved the Stadium experience! Best part of course was Winning! All the grandkids came also. They got to meet some of their key players . Tremendous opportunity..

Reviewed 23 December 2020 via mobile

During Covid felt cleaned and staff was working constantly to make it safe environment. No hot drinks it was cold in stadium. I’d add good coffee and hot chocolate to your menu.

Reviewed 23 December 2020

We took the private tour. I definitely recommend. They could have made it more an hour and half instead of two hours. It gets boring towards the end of the tour for sure. We got to see the locker rooms for the players and the cheerleaders. The monster TV is amazing to see in person. I definitely recommend taking the tour.