All reviews highly recommend this hotel walk in shower up to date family reunion the air conditioning bed was comfortable free breakfast definitely stay here again next morning very nice hotel bistro fleas property cheryl marriott lobby texas
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

The reviews for this place were great but I was a bit disappointed. It's a wired set up to have the Courtyard shared with Towne Place Suites I did love the egg shaped sofa in the room, but I was struck when entering the building at how grubby the carpet was in all the hallways, it needed a good vacuum. In the room there were no cups for coffee, i had to request them, the bed was surprisingly uncomfortable, I am not usually fussy about beds but it felt soft and as if it had no support left in it. In the morning we wanted to get breakfast at about 9.15, it was Saturday. Reminder: this is the bistro where you pay for breakfast. We were told that they not serve us because they were preparing a big breakfast for a football team. I felt really sorry for the staff who were struggling to cope with the situation. They did offer us the free Towne Place Suites breakfast instead which was better than nothing. Disappointing stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Dear Thelight,

We are pleased you liked some aspects of our hotel. However, we are sorry for the difficulties you experienced with cleanliness of the the halls and carpets, beds, and for the inconvenience this caused. We have taken these issues up with the appropriate individuals, and we are grateful for the feedback. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Darla Yarbrough

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Traveliers, right off I-20, can't go wrong with this Courtyard! This is a nice Courtyard, the lobby is nice and so are the rooms! The bed is comfy and the TV selection was good. But I could not get the Wi Fi to connect!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
00gc, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear Reford,

Thank you for choosing Courtyard Abilene Northeast during your visit to the area, and thank you for providing us with a fantastic four-star rating! We appreciate you sharing how much you enjoyed your time with us and our great location, conveniently off I-20. Although we are happy to read that you liked your room and the comfortable bed, we were disappointed to read you had an issue with connecting to the Wi-Fi. We truly care about delivering excellent service and accommodations to all of our guests, and we apologize for the issue you encountered. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon.

Darla Yarbrough

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel when we were on our family vacation and it quickly rose to be one of my favorite hotels. The hotel appeared brand new and had the most stylish furniture in their hotel rooms. The beds were super comfortable and the air conditioning was both quiet and ice cold. I loved the twin sized pullout bed and the flat screen tv. I also really appreciated having USB ports by the bed so we don’t have to fight the kids for an outlet. If you are driving through Abilene, this is the place for you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Darla Y, General Manager at Courtyard Abilene Northeast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

We appreciate all the kind words about our Courtyard NE Abilene. It is with great pleasure to provide you will excellent accommodations and service while our guest. Please come again soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I have been coming to this Hotel every month since it opened. The staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Cheryl ( at the Bistro) is always a friendly face when I arrive late in the day. The space is always clean and comfortable. I will cont to come here.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

A great Marriott with a comfortable bed; great work space; clean bathroom; quiet atmosphere; friendly and professional staff. Highly recommended!

Easy access to highway. Near college campuses, businesses and restaurants. We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple