All reviews great hotel bottled water easy access room was clean staff was very friendly oatmeal next morning up to date a great stay fresh fruit place to stay the breakfast area road trip free breakfast front desk staff sausage interstate
Reviewed 26 October 2018

We spent four nights in October at this hotel. We chose it for the location which was close to the university where we attended Homecoming. Very pleasant and helpful staff. Breakfast offered many choices and was frequently replenished. Would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: Choose a room on the backside.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 24 October 2018

Good, clean hotel with friendly staff. The offer fun little extras, plus ways to earn extra points. Great rate. You won't be disappointed. TripAdvisor insists on a 200 character minimum, but I like to be short, sweet and concise, so I cam going to add some nonsense now!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 15 October 2018

Very clean, courteous staff, free breakfast. Stopped in very late at night - quick check in - right to sleep and the yummy free breakfast in the morning got us off to a good start on the rest of our trip.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 13 October 2018

Friendly staff. Room was very nice after our 14 hour leg of the marathon drive from coast to coast. I would stay here again if we travel through Abilene again. Thank you for your facility and great staff.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I purchased one night to attend a funeral. Checking was fine. However, once we entered the elevator we could smell a HORRIBLE odor. I immediately knew it was mold—only to be confirmed upon entering my room. The room stinks, it’s literally falling apart. I use to work in hotels and we would NEVER rent this room out in the shape it was in. How this place got good reviews is the work of the devil or the whole town is in on it. I don’t want to sleep here but we prepaid. If I don’t write a review again it’s because I was poisoned by the black mold found in this trash hole. Send help.

Trip type: Traveled with family
abilenehamptonsuites, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Abilene I-20, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

Good evening-My name is James Quinlan and I am GM of the Hampton Inn-I am truly sorry for your experience. If you call me direct at 325 673 4400 option 2 we can refund your money.