All reviews hilton brand fire pit nice hotel breakfast staff indoor pool front desk staff wonderful stay would stay here again business trip fitness center hot tub staff was friendly beds were comfortable mall texas hampton
Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

I Stayed here for business travel. I would definitely recommend this Hotel to everyone & I plan to stay here again. This Garden Inn is a step up from other Garden Inns I have stayed at.

Here’s what I liked about this Hotel:

1) Exceptional Service & Staff - Everyone was very friendly & helpful. I especially want to mention the Manager, Laurie, she was fantastic. The room I had checked into digitally seemed to have AC issues. I called the front desk & Laurie immediately got me a new room, brought the new key up to me , made sure my new digital key worked & followed up to see if the new room AC was okay. My breakfast server was so friendly & provided great speedy service.

2) Great location - Hotel’s located near the Mall & some nice Retail stores. There’s a good variety of Restaurants close by. Downtown is 7 min away. Easy access to Highway.

3) Rooms - large, quiet and have comfortable beds. There’s a Kerig coffee maker which is nice. Bathrooms are good sized & have nice toiletries (more than I’ve seen @ other Garden Inns). Many places to charge electronics & bedside has an alarm clock with USB’s. Large desk for working & a nice chair for relaxing in. The rooms are updated & quiet.

4) Fire-pit - there’s a really cool fire pit outside with relaxing chairs to sit in.

5) Restaurant / Bar - there’s a small bar area that is nice & has good drink options. The breakfast was very good & the service was fast & friendly. I really enjoyed the tea selections. There was a large selection of high end teas (bags with lose leaves). I’ve not seen this kind of tea or selections in other Garden Inns. I’m an avid tea drinker so this was especially appreciated.

Trip type: Traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene such a nice review. We are glad we met your need during your stay and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

This was a unique hotel experience. When I checked in, Cam (Front Desk) was super nice and had me checked in, and on the way to my room, faster than any check-in I have ever had.Skylar (Breakfast Chef) came out of the kitchen and made sure I was satisfied with my meal, and asked if there was anything he could do to make my stay more enjoyable. Finally, Emily (the Manager) checked to make sure my stay was comfortable, and the staff was meeting all my needs. She also shared information about the area, and things that might interest me.Overall, this was the best hotel stay I have ever had!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and want to thank you for your good review and complementing our staff. We look forward to hosting you again here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene.

Reviewed 11 October 2018

We were in Abilene for a meeting and booked the garden Inn because it was close to the meeting location. The first morning I was told that there were no protein options for breakfast that were not pork based. The wait person talked to the cook and they promised me that the next morning they would have some grilled turkey for my omelet. The next morning when I worked in, they recognized me and made an effort to let know the turkey was waiting for me. Now that's service!!
Everyone associated with the hotel went the extra mile to make our stay special. The desk clerk told me that the staff loved working at the Garden Inn. Their satisfaction showed in the atmosphere and look of the hotel. Stay Here!! You'll love it.

Room tip: This hotel is in a quiet part of Abilene The views will be better on the West side.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2018

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and want to thank you for complementing our staff. Your good review is appreciated and we look forward to hosting you again here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

I will come back to stay here. Excellent service from the staff. Very clean and home environment. price was a plus....location was perfect. plenty of places to eat, have fun and shop. the mall was right behind the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to compliment our staff here at the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene. We are glad you enjoyed our area during your stay and hope to host you again soon. Your good review is appreciated.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

You can't go wrong with Hilton Hotels. I have never had a bad experience with them. The rooms are always clean and they beds are comfortable. They are reasonably priced and you get a good nights sleep.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thank you for your good review of our hotel the Hilton Garden Inn Abilene. We are glad you enjoyed a good nights rest and were able to continue your trip refreshed. Please return again soon.