“Dirty!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 31 May 2021

I really would like to love this place, since Chinese food is my favorite. We have been here several times and although they claim to have won some awards it’s hard to believe. Food is greasy and some taste old (shrimp & duck). I ordered hot tea and the pot seemed dirty.
I went into the women’s restroom and it smelled so bad, they need to sanitize with bleach to disenfect!
Place just does not appear clean and sanitized to me.
I wonder if owners or staff recognize this or care! I’m sure I’m not the first person who has made this assessment.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (256)

Reviewed 1 May 2021

Chinese food is my absolute favorite and I have always wanted to like this food but..... this is probably my 6th time here. My entree is always greasy, dull and limp! I am accustomed to vegetables being bright and fresh.
I ordered hot tea and the top of pot was dirty.
I went into the ladies restroom and that is the worse, smelly and dirty. The whole place needs a good scrubbing with bleach! Frankly, it scares me, because if it looks grimey and dirty up front I can only imagine how the back is!
I must admit our waiter Jonathan was the greatest.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Hot, fresh and tasty . Extra large servings . Enough to share or bring home

“Lunch specials” only available during weekdays.

Large poi fish river

Nice and knowledgeable staff.

Bathrooms clean

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 8 February 2021 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last year before the city locked down. The food was excellent and in good portions. It is apparent they take pride in their craft. The waitress was friendly and responsive to our needs. I thoroughly recommend Szechuan.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 8 October 2020

I have eaten here twice this week and will probably do so again before the weekend. Excellent food all around. Super friendly staff, soup and egg roll complimentary with lunch (unsure about dinner). Very clean and pleasant Asian-themed atmosphere. Food preparation is actually overseen by Asian staff. Having lived in Asia for over 12 years this is not super-authentic Chinese, but it is very good and exceptional for anywhere in this area. Very reasonably priced entrees. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: October 2020