“Once again, Excellent.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in for early dinner. I had the chicken tender platter which comes with sides. I replace both sides with the dinner salad, which is large, fresh and has lots of goodies on it. My husband had the full rack of ribs. He also had the dinner salad instead of the the sides. His rack of ribs were the largest we have ever seen. They were meaty, tender and juicy. Needless to say we brought home enough food for another meal. We both had coffee and it was fresh and hot. Always have good service and food. The best value for your dollars.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (248)

Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

The chicken Alfredo was dry in the toast that they gave you were so hard you could invite into it it sounded like a fork whentapped it the bowl

Reviewed 10 March 2021

The service was good, we got curbside. I got a Chicken Tender platter with peach iced tea, broccoli, and corn. I liked the iced tea and chicken tenders the most and my least favorite thing was the broccoli, kinda soggy but it wasn't that bad. It was good, just like every other restaurant I've been to. I liked the peach iced tea a lot, it was something new and it was good. My family liked it and was happy with the food they got. Overall, it was good and I was hungry. I would eat here again, especially for the peach iced tea! :)

Reviewed 6 March 2021

It has been over a year since I have eaten at this restaurant and they still serve great ribs. Both of us had perfectly done fall off the bone ribs.

The service staff was great and they did follow Covid precautions. I will be back again when we are in town, We have eaten at other Cheddars around the country but they seem to do a better job with their ribs here.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

Sat at Bar 20 minutes with no service after multiple request for bartender. Was told she was busy. She was t busy at the bar!! Walked out. Pathetic.

Date of visit: January 2021