“Smoothies are for children...”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #25 of 179 Restaurants in Altoona
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Description: The Best Place To Eat In Altoona! Come Down And Become A Part Of Our Family! Best Staff, Best Food, And The Best Guests Around!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Family decided to eat out on Easter Sunday. We were seated very quickly The salads were a disappointment. Lettuce, a few coupons, 1 slice purple onion, and less than a teaspoon full of tiny diced tomato. I didn't see it on the adult menu, but I had seen it on line. I wasn't in the mood for alcohol or soda. I ordered a smoothie and was told its on the child menu. I ordered it anyway and it was very good. I guess they don't want adults ordering a good smoothie. The wait staff did very well. Other than the salad, every thing was very good.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Everything was fantastic! Pork Porterhouse is a must! Mike our server is really good and made sure we never ran out of drinks.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We are actually still here but I am so disappointed I felt this needed to come out. Most of my meal was delicious. But my "steamed broccoli " came raw. When I sent it back I got it back barely cooked topped with Italian dressing (yuck) and all the while the waitress kept telling my partner and I that the kitchen staff was lazy and this happens all the time! Well not what you want to hear while eating a meal. Appetizers came out in minutes. Entrees took quite a bit longer which is fine but at over 50 bucks spent I don't want to hear that laziness is acceptable and normal.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We love going here for any occasion. No matter what the event they make its special. Manager always stops by to make sure their meas meet our expectations.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Haven't been to a LongHorn Steakhouse in quite a while our previous experience were always great I was hoping this one would be the same. This Longhorn did not disappoint the service was top-notch the meal was fantastic I usually ask for Heinz 57 steak sauce with any steak but this steak was so tender and flavorful it was not needed. The steak I got was their entry-level sirloin meal for only $11.99 so I would be assured all the steaks above that level are even more Superior than the one I got. Prices are average for restaurant of this caliber. If you're craving a great steak meal take the time and try Long Horn.