All reviews dorney park room was clean waffles restaurant attached the breakfast area stayed for nights free breakfast would stay here again bed and pillows coffee maker a great stay easy access front desk staff shower head fridge and microwave indoor pool cereal
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My experience at this hotel was poor. When I checked into the room, it smelled very strongly of Clorox. & I found a long hair on the bed (pic attached). I went back to the front desk & they gave me a diff room. It was better but the bathtub was old & bit dirty. & The shower curtain was dirty as well. Most annoyingly there was a ticking sound coming from the ceiling. I needed sound sleep as I was running a marathon the next day.
Not a nice hotel & not worth the price they charged ($117 for 1 night). I would never stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Vinay S
Heather S, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Allentown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

Hotel was not clean! After going to three different rooms we decided to leave.
The check-in process was good, everyone was really nice. It was about 8:30 pm when we were checking-in. The women gave us a room on the 4th floor that already had people in it. So we went back down to get another room. This room was not clean. Urine in the toilet from the previous guest. Big chunks of hair in the shower and the sink was not cleaned. Plus the floor wasn't vacuumed.
I went to get a third room and upon entering the room was musty. I went to look around and found more huge chunks for hair in the toilet and in the shower. The beds were made but who knows if they changed the sheets! Gross!!!
We grabbed our stuff and left. They refunded our money about 2 days later.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here overnight to go to Dorney. Even though the hotel was under renovation our room was clean. It was hot and we had to turn down the AC and adjust the shades to not block AC. The complementary breakfast was good.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments and kind words. We appreciate your feedback and we do everything possible to provide an enjoyable experience to our guests.

Reviewed 22 August 2018

The hotel was clean but was under construction which was of course not mentioned when reserving the room. the breakfast area was minimized due to some leak in the ceiling and there was not enough seating in the breakfast area, the free breakfast was just OK. the electrical went down several times in the breakfast area causing the machines to go down Toaster, juice, and the hot food warmer which now the food was cold. Due a a Thunderstorm the power went down I am not blaming the hotel for this only the staff did nothing for me since I had a room on the 4th floor and the elevator was out and I am disabled and have a CPAP machine and needed power to use it.. I asked if there were rooms on the first floor and they were full. but the manager or any of the workers never mentioned there were rooms on the 2nd floor why do I have to ask if you have rooms when you as a member of the hotel should have offered it to me, bad customer service but the rooms were very hot and dark so we left that evening the only thing good was they did not charge us for the night stay.

Room Tip: Pay more somewhere else to get better accommodations
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you encountered with housekeeping and the front desk. I assure you that I will personally follow-up with my team on the above matters and appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

First time review for a hotel but thought I should share. I always pull back top sheets to make sure sheets are clean. These were not. Had hair and crumbs all in sheets. Floor wasn’t vacuumed and sink/mirrors/tub had not been cleaned. The towels and soap had been replenished so it was just housekeeping skimming the room. I called front desk and they came up and properly cleaned the room. I went to get a bite to eat while they cleaned and when I returned I was looking the place and discovered another HUGE problem....smoke detector had been covered with tape! I guess someone was trying to block the blinking red light but they used wide tape and covered either the speaker or the sensor. Today’s date is 8/15/18 and I’m currently writing this review from the room. They are working to renovate this hotel but I’d say their housekeeping staff has issues.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank joel e

I am so very sorry for your recent stay not being up to your expectations. I thank you for your feedback. I will make sure that the housekeeping staff is aware of the problems you encountered. I do not want any future guests to have the same problem as you did. I hope that you will consider staying with us in the future.