“Actually should be no stars”

Moe's Southwest Grill
Ranked #318 of 488 Restaurants in Allentown
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Staff to lazy to greet you,. Food very sloppily put together no concern for presentation. Staff complains about having to do anything and stands around doing nothing rather then cleaning tables or salsa bar. Nothing like hearing cashier bad mouth guests forgot cleaning up tables. Forget this place. They don't seem to want anyone's business.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

I have been here 6-7 times because it's near my house. I've also been to many other Moe's in other areas. This one is the worst I've been to. No greeting when you come in, no music and most importantly, no friendly service. I feel like they are rationing meat. Out of curiosity, I checked my taco and it had five pieces of chicken in it. This is like a bad knockoff version of a great fast food chain.

1  Thank chrisgio
Reviewed 24 August 2017

I usually go in after the lunch rush, after 2pm and it's hard to find a clean table. The hired staff is friendly but the owners border on rude. My last visit was also the last straw.

The person who prepared my order had been handling cash, even moved a step ladder, then proceeded to prepare my order without changing his gloves.

He then rung me up, took my cash and went to prepare the next order, again without changing his gloves.

There was another staff member observing. He looked like a manager so I asked him if the other person shouldn't be changing his gloves between orders. He just stared off into space and said absolutely nothing.

No apology and no corrective action was taken.

1  Thank Fabio-UrbEch
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

First thing missing is no greeting when you walk in. Only Moe's I have seen this never done. Staff has no clue about menu if you order a quesadilla you have to remind them it comes with a side of Pico and sour cream. Not worth the bad service. But do enjoy Moe's but won't be back to this one.

1  Thank Grayhare
Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Very tasty and filling. Served with fresh chips with your choice of salsa. Fast and easy lunch pick.