All reviews red robin room was clean nice hotel waffle house free shuttle shuttle service would highly recommend this hotel room facing business travel parking lot lehigh valley pool and hot tub business center would stay here again great place to stay fitness center convenient location
Reviewed 5 November 2018

The fun begins an arrival. Big lobby well lit with fruit water and a bar.Staff very efficient and freindly, they made you feel like they were expecting only you that day and that you were a old friend. The location is perfect for dinning and shopping to. Coming back soon.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thank you for the rating and kind words, we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 2 November 2018

First of all, the hotel itself, is nice enough. It is a litte dated and could use an upgrade. The reason I probably won't stay at this property on future visits to Allentown? The trucking company that is adjacent to the rear parking lot. I mean it is THISCLOSE. So if you are lulled to sleep by banging and clanging, hitching and unhitching, air brakes and diesel engines, this is the place for you. Additionally, my room was completely ignored by housekeeping the day after check in. Oh, and one more thing, with the tub faucet, jacked to full hot, runs lukewarm to cold, punctuated by brief periods of scalding hot.

On the plus side, the staff were mostly pleasant, and the Breakfast Hostess was outstanding. Too bad because I really enjoyed the amenities of the area. Lots of food / shopping choices.

Room tip: Get a room on the street side, not the back side.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you for the rating and comments. We are getting renovated in late 2019, As far as the water we had a lot of teams in this weekend, that is no excuse, we are looking into ways to improve this during team weekends. I apologize! As far trucking company we are beta testing machines in our rooms right now that drowns out the noise, so far we have had early success with the program. I hope you would give us another opportunity. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Since I arrived on Friday, the receptionist was nice when I was checking in. I was disappointed overall in the hotel as it looked old And it needed upgrading.

On Saturday morning at 9:15 I went in for breakfast, I had to wait 20 minutes for a table to appear, there were three staff hovering around and they must’ve seen me, but not one of them came up to me to inform me of an update of when One would be free.

Then when I finally got a table I went up to get the buffet breakfast and I lifted the lid for the eggs and also the meat and there was nothing in there. I asked the chef behind the counter would there be any food soon and he didn’t even answer me although he did see me. Considering you have to pay for breakfast at this hotel, on the price of the hotel was overpriced in my opinion. Just a sidenote I was supposed to stay in town for the following week and I decided I would not stay at this hotel again. I ended up getting a beautiful two bedroom apartment not far away on Airbnb which is so far superior than staring at a room at that hotel. I definitely would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room being dated. We are in the process of completing a guest room renovation in late 2019. I apologize that this didn't not help you during your stay.

As far as wait and staff interaction with the F&B Department I will address your feedback directly with our team. If there is anything else I can do for you, please contact me at the hotel directly. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Great hotel to comeback to after a stressful work day. Room was comfy and mostly quiet. Ask for the opposite side of the truck terminal as they work 24 hours a day. That was my only disturbance. Bed was very comfortable and I liked the modern décor. Temp control worked great - I usually struggle with this feature at other hotels. TV service could be updated. The lobby was cheerful and conducive to group gatherings and had nice individual niches too. Nice water service during the day. The bar area was fully stocked and friendly. Great breakfast too not free but I think it is better to pay for quality food and service..

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Mark R, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thanks for the rating and kind words, we look forward to your next visit to the HGI Allentown Bethlehem Airport!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I have stayed at this hotel before for business and although the staff are quite warm and welcoming, the rooms (the last three times I've stayed at this location) have a pungent odor of mildew. Until this is addressed, I would not recommend staying at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2018
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Jocelyn Y, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Allentown-Bethlehem Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please contact me direct if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.