All reviews other guests cannon beach tuscan spa tower room owners suite oregon coast each morning wine and appetizers view of the ocean bed and breakfast b bs ginger room gourmet breakfast afternoon wine hug point living room oswald west state park
Reviewed 11 December 2015

Beautiful ocean view from the Tapestry room. The first day was gorgeous. The second day a huge storm blew in and the power went out. Sarah and the other staff still made a wonderful breakfast perhaps not quite as good as when the power was on but far better than I would have imagined. Sarah was also very good at locating open restaurants in the area and making reservations for us. Very quiet place top grade amenities and decoration. From the pictures I was afraid we would have to haul our bags up several flights of stairs. Not so. Parking in the back allows for very few stairs up or down to the different levels. I will definitely return here perhaps next summer.

Room tip: Tapestry is excellent did not get a chance to check out the others.
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Our first stop on the Oregon coast! What a great time. Our room was lovely. The breakfast was outstanding with different items each morning. We loved the "wine hour" in the afternoon. Treated us like family and left at home.

You do have to drive to dinner during the week. And, it was very quiet within the house.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 14 September 2015

The room was very generous sized with a small sitting area and bed area. We had a fireplace in the room which we enjoyed. Breakfast was interesting - Brussels sprouts and an Italian egg bake - non- traditional but really good. Service was spot on. No view of the ocean but it is a 5 minute easy walk to the beach. It's close to the highway so there is some traffic noise. Plenty of good places to eat nearby.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We recently stayed four nights at Arch Cape Inn for a very special occasion. The staff was just awesome and made our trip beautiful. I arrive a bit earlier than I was supposed to but Tisha let me come in and set up the room with a cake and some other decorations prior to my partner arriving. She was wonderful and brought up a cake plate and server. She had selected yellow roses for the room which was just perfect. We had the beach campfire package which included a blanket, ingredients for so-mores, firewood and a beautiful sky lantern which we lit and watched sail over the ocean at the same time there were shooting stars. The beach was wonderful - it isn't a rocky beach, but does have a few rocks to walk through before getting to the sand.
Every extra I ordered was provided and waiting when we returned from our daily adventures. The service was just superior. We came to get away and were completely left alone, which is what we wanted. :) Tisha was excellent!! And if you select the couples massage request Jo - she is awesome!!

Our room was very pretty, with an ocean view and tons of windows. Yes, there was traffic during the day but in the evening the sound of the ocean came through quite nicely. The room would benefit by having the carpets cleaned as they were very spotted - it is white carpet so that does not surprise me, but it would have been nice to have them cleaned. The soaking tub was great, but the shower grout could have been cleaned better as well.

We would definitely stay here again. Another huge bonus for us was no screaming kids running around the place and no pets in man of the rooms. That type of an accommodation is hard to find and we really appreciated how quiet the Inn was. Thank you!!

Room tip: We loved the Tower room. Lots of windows, an ocean view and it was very fairy tale like.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jen2900
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

first, the good things: house looks pretty on the outside, gardening and flowers. the main dining and living room are quaint and clean.

the breakfasts were really good and the staff was friendly. I'd prefer simpler egg dishes or a replacement side like a bagel with cheese since some of us don't eat eggs. everything else was great.

now for the meh: by chance after I'd already paid for a nonreturnable reservation, I read a review somewhere that the inn only has 3 bedrooms which are pet friendly; thank goodness I didn't assume the whole place was and found out too late! so i called and they made arrangements; I can't imagine if we'd been turned down on our arrival, as I read someone else was.

our room, the lighthouse, was a run down, smelly room with no a/c. the room has a small high placed window behind a TV. the bathroom had a window but it can't be opened; it would provide much better ventilation in such a room. it smells like sewage. we slept with the door open and got up five times a night to close it when it rained. thank goodness it was in the 60s. the cramped furniture is all wicker and just plain ugly. sorry. the quilt was pretty though.

we stayed three nights and didn't receive housekeeping our second day there. was I supposed to call? I had taken off all personal items off the bed and the towels were stacked on floor but no one came. my husband ended up buying a towel in town and i used a clean hand towel after my shower on our final morning.

the grounds were pretty but the vegetable/herb/flower tubs in front of our room were unkempt.

They could use some changes especially after charging the prices they do.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Strovans