“Anniversary trip”

Prairie Kitchen
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Saw this on Trip Advisor and decided to try it for breakfast. We were not disappointed. Service was excellent as was the food. In fact it was so good we visited it twice for breakfast. The second time we visited the restaurant was packed but still the service was excellent and the dishes came out quickly from the kitchen. Didn't have a chance to try it for lunch or dinner. Be advised they close at 2:00 except for Fri, Sat when they are open until 9. Will definitely revisit if in the area.

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (188)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was driving south on 35W early in the morning and saw a billboard for Prarie Kitchen, the food looked great. I pulled up the website and checked out the menu which looked awesome so hit directions and off I went again. Upon arrival I was seated immediately along with provided a cup of coffee. Knowing I had a long drive ahead of me I ordered a middle of the road breakfast which included eggs, bacon, hashbrowns & pancakes. The eggs were just as ordered and the rest of the breakfast was very very tasty. My coffee and water were refilled often by my waitress as she was very attentive. She was wearing a mask which creeps me out but that is her choice to make. Overall I loved the ambiance of the restaurant service was great, food was great and the prices were very reasonable for the food you receive.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 2 July 2021

We loved the food! Service was amazing it was a Saturday morning for breakfast and they where packed. We put our order in and it seemed like almost brought it right away. I will definitely go back next time we are in Ardmore.

Date of visit: June 2021
Reviewed 1 June 2021

We found this little hidden treasure on google maps. Loved the food, generous portions with incredibly reasonable prices. The wait staff was so super sweet and friendly, constantly topping off drinks. Food came out super quick and was super delicious, especially after a day out on the lake. If you love mom and pop family style restaurants, this is your place!

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 18 April 2021

Wonderful find for a great breakfast! Great service, great staff. Very busy but just perfect. Traveling home from hunting in Kansas and found this great place. Best breakfast we've had. A must!

Date of visit: April 2021