“Easy and comfortable”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: St. Rt. 682
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family has several food allergies among us and we all had great meals with caution from kitchen and service staff! Our server was Shea and she took excellent care of us.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (347)

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I’ve stayed at the hotel and ate at the cutlers restaurant several times. On this particular day the service went above and beyond. Will Taylor was our server and he was amazing.
Kind, considerate, and personable.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Not only was the food at Cutler's restaurant very good, but the portions were also really big. Usually hotel food is not my first choice when I visit a new place but the food at Cutler's was definitely worth it. My waitress Shea was also very kind and attentive- all around would recommend if you are in Athens!

Reviewed 3 April 2021

Loved loved loved! Great service and great food! Our waitress Shay gave great recommendations and was absolutely excellent!

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

I come here often, as a real " foodie " and seasoned traveler, because Athens Ohio only has a few options. Cutler's always delivers. A changing, fresh menu, " catch of the day " and specials. When you eat out often, its so nice to have specials that actually change.
I also want to recognize the great service and genuineness of the long time server, CJ......
she has been here the longest and always has great recommendations. I think of her as a friend. She will stop and chat when there is a moment.....
Fresh shucked oysters in Ohio, can you believe it

Date of visit: March 2021