“Solid, no frills dining”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 512 Restaurants in Akron
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, reasonable prices, fair portions. Large menu with many choices and a full bar with specialty drinks, craft beer, and a surprisingly nice wine list. Servers were attentive and efficient. Our selections for dinner (Cobb salad, French onion soup, bacon "cheeses" burger, grilled sirloin, veggie burger, steamed dumplings, Jack Daniel's chicken, and sizzling chicken) were well-received and enjoyed. No frills, but no complaints.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

We enjoy going to TGI Friday's. They have good food and the service is always great. We weren't impressed with how they changed the endless appetizer's, but I guess I can see why they limited it. I just wish they would've given you a few more options since they also raised the price. However, that being said, we'll still continue to eat at TGI Friday's.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Met with friends for dinner and had great service with a very delicious meal. I would return to this restaurant. I highly recommend you try it! The Chicken Pasta was very good.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

The service was just okay, dirty floor, stale tortilla chips, overcooked chicken sandwich. But my main issues are with the company in general and not specific to this location. It's overpriced for what you're getting. And the real kicker is that you have to be a rewards customer to get free chips and salsa. Have you ever had to sign up for chips and salsa at a restaurant? Because this is a first for me. The first few pages of the menu are all drinks. It seems like they want to get you drunk so you'll forget how mediocre the food is. It'll be a long time before I go to another friday's.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I was getting my car worked on in Akron. While I was waiting I stopped in to Friday's for drinks and some soup!! The broccoli soup was the best ever!!!!!...just not very much in the bowl!!!!! The drinks were $3 each and I was there for lunch!! Great margaritas and the service during lunch was exceptional!! Lots of cool car dealerships all around the restaurant!!!! Pretty good experience!!!!

Been to TGI Friday's? Share your experiences!