“Gotta get the cookies”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #47 of 71 Restaurants in Arden
Description: Your local Arden Subway® Restaurant, located at 60 Airport Rd brings delicious ingredients and mouth-watering flavors in billions of sandwich, salad and wrap combinations to you. An alternative to traditional fast food, we offer freshly cut veggies, toppings, protein and freshly-baked bread to create the perfect meal with freshly baked cookies all at a great value! All Subway® Restaurants are independently owned and operated by business owners who employ talented Sandwich Artists™ that are ready to take your order in person, online, in our Subway app, or for delivery.
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Subway is always good for a quick sandwich. Ingredients here were fresh and tasty. Their bread is always good. And the cookies always make for a great treat.

Date of visit: April 2021
1  Thank williamo126
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed 28 February 2019 via mobile

I just left Subway in Walmart. The lady who served me- a young black girl, was so rude that I actually asked her if she hated her job! When I left I told her I hoped her day got better- she ignored me!! I live next door & I would rather drive 30 minutes to another store as to be treated like this again

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Katrina R
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Do not forget Subway is a great place for salads. Any sub can be made into a great custom made salad.. Forget the bread and enjoy.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2017

Too loud and bustling. The food is the same as other locations. You 'kinda know what to expect. The service very "not too friendly". Get in and get out might be their motto. The employees looked and acted as if they wanted to be anywhere on earth except fixing you a sub sandwich. Nope! Not again.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Having shopping to do at Walmart, we ended by getting lunch at Subway. On this occasion I had the Meatball Marinara and my husband had the Veggie Delite. We took them to-go and enjoyed them back at our hotel. Mine was even still warm and both were delicious.

Date of visit: May 2016