“Amazing”
Review of Silantro

Silantro
Ranked #60 of 1,983 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 17 April 2018

I don't know how it happens... we order a lot of food, gulf down the porkshop and the nachos, and the bill is small. Amazing!

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second time to this outlet after my friends asked for recommendation. We waited for 1 hour to get seated but everyone was pleased. My personal favorites are tacos and dinamita with silantro dip. My friend Barbs said the best tacos she had ever tasted. The other dishes like pork chop, grilled marlin, ribs, and paella didn’t disappoint. Each meal comes with a cup of rice. Importantly, they are affordable. I think all these only cost us 1.5K (6 pax). I didn’t take photos. I just enjoyed their dishes.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I've visited the place more times than my hands can count; and not surprisingly, I've waited in line most of the time before I got seated with whoever I'm with, whether we're a small of group of a larger group like 8 or 10 at the most. But I couldn't complain about the long wait nor the food itself, of which I order, with consistency, only either Chicken or Beef Nachos, or Silantros or Beef Quesadillas, or Lamb Chops. I've always known they are tasty and they've never been any more consistent with the serving size except for some slight minor differences on each visit. But what puzzles me or better yet, excites me and makes me wonder is that I always come back for the sauce. Their 3 sauces: garlic white sauce, guacamole green sauce, and spicy orangy red sauce always keep me coming back for more. I would even always prefer dining in over ordering my meals to go because I get to enjoy the sauces without having to pay extra (because they no charge extra i.e. Php 35p for one order of 3 extra sauce which comes in 3 sachets). And I would always order plain water so I can enjoy their food and sauce (like seriously, it should be noticeable this time that I really love their sauce)! Check it out and le me know your two cents about the sauces, especially guacamole sauce I'm talking about here! :)

1  Thank John Edgar F
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The food here is mediocre at best. The nachos were doused in what was likely old El Paso spice packets. The quesadilla was made with weird processed cheese. The burrito was more like a bad shawarma.

We had to wait 45 minutes to be seated at a rickety wooden table. The service was so rushed they couldn’t even give the four of us our glasses, they just dumped them at one end of the table. The food came intermittently and was just slopped down like no one cared. Literally jollibee puts more effort into presentation. Don’t know what all the hype is about. This place is worth skipping.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

our curiosity was satisfied when we finally got a table to find out what the buzz was all about. the two orders each of beef nachos, quesadilla and paella were shared by 7 people but could not finish them down to the last piece. we just took home the left-overs.

the staff was very cordial
and attentive. but i think the bestseller here is its very reasonable price.

1  Thank Irene F