“Terrible Terrible!”
Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 February 2017

This review is for their Gateway Mall branch.

I was really excited to try their food (my first time) and when I got my Taco's, they looked so different from how they were advertised. I even looked for actual photos on their Facebook Page and saw one with almost the same amount of portion size as the one on your Menu.

I asked the Manager why customers like me were given the "Reality" (check my photos) part?

You know what their Gateway Branch Manager told me last night when I asked why my Taco's doesn't seem to be right?

Manager: "Sir naka ENLARGE po kasi yung sa photos namin, pero yan (pointing to my Taco) lang po talaga ang serving size namin"

I thought, so when you enlarge a photo, does that mean beef also gets added automatically? And when you dont, beef won't show up? He didn't make sense at all, and even made me look dumb while explaining.

I sent a complaint to their email. They responded after a few days, someone called up and apologized. Yada yada, the person on the other line asked if I'm available on the 17th of Feb for the opening of their new branch in Pasig Ayala Mall and I said I'd love to. She said she'll send me an sms for the event details - which she never did. I never received any sms nor email regarding the event. In short, their customer service in general SUCKS.

I will never go to another Taco Bell ever again and will spread the word about how bad their service is.

Overall 0/10

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed 2 November 2016

If your after eating only and wants commercialized mexican food, this is a good place to pig out. Expect what you can expect from a mexican restaurant. The place is quite crowded though.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Menu is limited but I just love their quesadillas and burrito. It's a little bit pricey but worth it. I always go for take out as their branch in Alabang Town Center is small so there's always a lot of people.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 September 2016

The crew are very accommodating and fast. They ensure that all the orders were taken by properly and that customers get what they wanted.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 24 August 2016

everytime you buy something they havea freebie food in your next visit, just fill in the survey online, I just go for the crunchy tacos but the nachos n potatoes are the next things to try when I visit again

Date of visit: August 2016