2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/21/22
Priceline$59
Hotels.com$63
Travelocity$63
All reviews industrial design breakfast buffet spacious rooms star hotel hotel staff function room family staycation home away from home enjoyed my stay qc kat lobby rey quarantine ensaymada event requests
Selected filters
Reviewed June 9, 2022 via mobile

1. The hotel is so relaxing.
2. Training venue is so condusive for learning.
3. Staff are all kind and accomodating, from security guards up.
4. Food are so fantastic!
5. Price is so affordable!
6. I can name few of the great staff:
Ajie, Ran, Levi, Gee, Paul, Paula, Chris, Capt Rhey, Capt Francis, Sir Patrick. camille

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2022

Stayed at B Hotel QC at the end of May for quarantine. It was very affordable, clean and comfortable. The food was good and I was very well taken care of during my stay. The staff was very nice and helpful as well. It made the 5 days of quarantine restful. I had to organize my own COVID testing, but that was easy.

Room tip: The corner room I had on the 5th floor was very quiet
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed June 5, 2022 via mobile

I worked in the hotel industry for more than a decade and I know if someone is faking it when dealing with people.

Unlike other hotels in QC that I've stayed with, B Hotel staff are one of the most friendly and genuine. They are warm and caring.

I would like to highlight Pat from the Front Desk. I think she overheard me and my wife talking about buying a cake for our little one to celebrate her birthday during check in and after an hour a cake was sent to our room.

Chris is very thoughtful during breakfast and offered assistance when possible.

Also, Maicel saw my wife's face mask fell on the ground and she immediately offered a replacement for her.

I am commending these people not because they offered something to us for free but it was how they made us feel that they are not doing these because they are obliged to do so.

We hope to close this day with a positive note with B Hotel!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Sonny Delos Santos, Other at B Hotel Quezon City, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2022

Dear Zhellweiger,

Our team is delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at the B Hotel Quezon City! I'm glad that Pat, Chris and Maicel were able to look after you during your visit. I hope that your little one had an excellent birthday celebration! Thank you so much for sharing your positive review here on TripAdvisor. Have a great week ahead!

Reviewed June 4, 2022 via mobile

At my home, I was scheduled to go online in 1 hour, for a very important Zoom meeting but then, of all days, the internet provider of our residential building experienced an outage.

I rushed to nearby B Hotel, at Scout Rallos in Quezon City, with extreme seriousness, and asked them for a room fast and help with a setup of an extra dining table inside, for my food photography demo.

The front desk, DJ, checked me in efficiently and a captain of the food and beverage department, Rey, quickly coordinated his whole team to help me. He displayed calm while being urgent and demonstrated leadership. He even set up the table himself, for my food photography demo, which was going to start in 15 minutes. Dining staff member, Rhan, also impressively helped with the extra table props. He was so quick. Their IT team also was a big help with my internet setup and tv setup. Throughout all of this, DJ, from the front desk, was helping coordinate.

The room was clean. The internet fast, which is ideal for our current world of online meetings. And, I also love that they have many hand sanitizers throughout the hotel.

What should have been a bad day was saved by B Hotel’s quick-moving and caring staff. My Zoom meeting for 3 hours, with a big company, pushed through because of B Hotel.

PS.
When you visit B Hotel in QC, do order the very unique Crispy Palabok. I wish they promoted it more because it is so Instagram-able and TikTok-able, how it twisted the usual Filipino palabok. I love filming the warm orange sauce being poured to soften the nest of crispy noodles, in slow mo, using my phone. I urge you to do the same ;)

Room tip: Order their very Instagram-able crispy palabok, which is beautiful to video in slow mo. Head’s up also, the car drop off is on the 2nd Flr.
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear kristian_cruz,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your positive feedback! I'm so happy to know that DJ, Rey, Rhan and our IT team were able to help you with your requirements. It is such a delight to read about your recent experience and I am honored that our team members were a part of this success story. Also, thank you for recommending the Crispy Palabok! We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed May 22, 2022

We visited the hotel twice this month, first to do an ocular, and second, to celebrate my baby's birthday. For me, the best asset of this hotel are the staff. They are very welcoming and hospitable. When I was still looking for a hotel to hold our event, I messaged their FB page late at night and they responded in just a few minutes. Ms. Ajie assisted us very well and even gave her phone number so that we can message her for any concerns. I requested her last minute last week to do an ocular and she immediately assisted us to book a room. She also made sure that everything is in order. Ms. Claudette is also very accommodating and assisted us in our dinner celebration. She even accommodated our request for family style serving of the food and in our request for the birthday cake. Both Ms. Ajie and Ms. Claudette personally contacted us and were very responsive and we really appreciated this. As for the facilities, the rooms are nice and very spacious, particularly the one suite bedroom. Our family of 13 can easily fit in the living area of the suite, so it was perfect since we can play board games and dine together in the room. My siblings were also surprised because the room is very affordable. It already comes with a buffet breakfast. There is also a microwave, a dedicated counter/sink, and ref at the suite. There is a mineral water located at each floor and you can refill for free. The food are also great. I love their signature B hotel pancit and Asian pork belly. The cake was also very delicious. One of the best ube cakes I tasted. During our dinner, our candle broke, and Ms. Claudette immediately provided candles, not just 1, but 5 candles! We were also given complimentary iced tea! I would also like to extend our thanks to the rest of staff who assisted us, Sir Patrick, Ranelle, Rhan, Orley. Plus the staff during the breakfast, Maicel and Chef Paula. My family also loved the breakfast and Chef Paula at the pancake station even gave us a pancake with a face design for our baby. There was an event at the 3rd floor (Mister something, I forgot the name but it's a men's pageant I think) and the blue guard on duty at the swimming pool entrance was also kind. I forgot to take note of his name, but thanks kuya. We were telling him that he should enter the function room and join as a contestant. The hotel is also a perfect place to prepare for a wedding. The suite is perfect for the bride and we spotted a church just walking distance from the hotel. We were not able to visit the function room at the 6F of the hotel but it also looks great from the photos. Overall, we had a great stay at the B hotel. We will surely come back to this place whenever we want to have a staycation or an event. Thanks B Hotel and thanks to the staff that assisted us!

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear mbzabanal,

Thank you for choosing the B Hotel Quezon City to celebrate your baby's birthday! Your thorough review and positive rating are greatly appreciated. I am so happy to know that Ajie, Claudette, Patrick and the rest of our Food & Beverage team were able to assist you with making the necessary arrangements. It is also a delight to read that you were able to enjoy the room, facilities and food. Our team is looking forward to your next visit. Thanks again and have a wonderful week ahead.