“Biggest Burger I've had”
Review of Zarks Burgers

Zarks Burgers
Ranked #143 of 2,008 Restaurants in Quezon City
Reviewed 7 April 2016

It was HUGE, and took me more than 2 hours to finish. Of course, I was chatting with my friends while doing so, which might have contributed to the long eating time. The burger was great - wasn't too greasy and wasn't dry either. I had an amazing time. The food is definitely the reason why people don't mind the wait during lunch time.

Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

My family had a lovely burger bonding at Zarks last weekend.

Burgers were served hot, delicious, reasonably priced, and super huuuuuuge! My son finished his Choke slam burger in less than 4minutes and is up for the Tombstone burger challenge soon as we get back.

Sizewise, it was the ultimate burger experience we had as a family. Sad the nachos were unavailable. The spicy chicken wings were delicious.

Staff were very friendly and accommodating despite the volume of diners.

I highly recommend Zarks to burger fans with a really huge appetite.

3  Thank Faye G
Reviewed 12 February 2016

it was the most critical wallet days with my friends and we decided to have a lunch out, since I missed eating burger I suggested to eat at Zarks we're expecting that the serving time will be 30 minutes or more but it's so fast and the Manager really assist us for our orders and suggestion. Their Burgers are all good like heaven!!!. but I bet you should try their fries.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Pig out day with my sister and brother :) mouthwatering burgers! Cooked perfectly, juicy hence with the qoute "the greasier the better". Aside from the good burgers we ordered the bacon chips, and its different from what we have in mind, bacon covered in breadings, not recommended for people who doesnt like there viands smothered in breadings like me. Eastwood branch has the coolest ambiance, service would definitely rate it a 3.5 over 5 its hard to catch the attentions of the waiters for refill for our bottomless drinks. But overall GOOD BURGERS

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

They have different variety of burger that you can choose from. 1st timers!, you will definitely finish to eat whole burger with fries! 2nd, 3rd and so on, you need a company to eat that 1 big burger. Haha! Enjoy!