4 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 08/18/22
Hotels.com$61
Priceline$66
Travelocity$61
All reviews front desk pool deck quiet area wifi connection heavy traffic affordable hotel fisher mall room service is i highly recommend this hotel rain shower deluxe room convenience store business trip accommodating staff tv castor staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed May 20, 2022 via mobile

Lovely hotel! The staff here were so lovely especially Anna who made us feel so welcome! During our stay it was my sisters birthday, Anna very kindly organised a cupcake for her which was really nice. The room was spotless and decorated very nicely.

Around the area there were many lovely restaurants and bars. Would definitely recommend if in the area.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 11, 2022 via mobile

The best staycation! Very relaxed! Very clean and organized! Front desk and the rest of the staffs are amazing. There is a 7-11 store nearby and some fast food restos. My partner and I decided to walk just to check the areas and it is very convenient, jeepneys are offering free rides too (only specific stops tho).

Thank you, Privato Quezon City! We appreciate your efforts and for keeping us safe specially during this Pandemic!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2022 via mobile

Reserved 2 nights early May 2022 @≈2k per night. Leisure stay but checked out early after one night.

Vibe: quarantine.
They are operating a skeletal workforce and are in full quarantine mode. Every other guest seemed like they were either residents or under quarantine. This is the first hotel where I have inadvertently stumbled into the swab test area. The main entrance to the hotel is chained shut, and all access is through the rear stairwell or basement parking lot.

Cleanliness: could be better.
Housekeeping has more responsibilities than ever and my room had spider webs on the walls and on the lamps. Generally clean. But from the grout between the tiles, to the gloss of the ceramic sink, the bathroom had a wiped-down, but not-quiet-steralized feel. The bathroom lacked ventilation and smelled damp. My pillow smelled musty so I chose not to use it. Sheets were otherwise clean and the bed was tightly made. Housekeeping available upon request only.

Comfort: meh.
Air Conditioner is strong and can be operated in quieter modes. This is convenient for listening to the TV and conversations in the adjacent room due to weak sound isolation.

Food situation: not great.
Chairs, water jugs, and pre-packaged rice meals lined the hallways. These meals are only available through pre-order and I was sadly not offered the opportunity to purchase one at check-in. No on-site breakfast options and the nearest restaurant is about 2 blocks away. However, food delivery was permitted and could be directed straight to your room, which is both unusual and a nice surprise. 2 bottles of water provided daily.

Value: not my first choice.
Given the neighborhood alternatives, B Hotel is significantly better than Privato for not much more money. It offers more modern spaces, cleaner feeling rooms, and more attentive/available staff. Food options plentiful and delicious. It is positioned on a neatly kept residential street more conducive to walking even at night. Despite also being a mixed use hotel and having more guests, it did not feel as constrained.

Hop Inn is an alternative to Privato at half the cost and half the room size. It is cleaner, brighter, and better maintained. The bathroom surfaces are immaculate and it shocks me every time I scrutinize the shower area. It is probably the most "centrally located" of all hotels and It excels at delivering essentials. No room service, but convenience store and wide variety of food options are just outside the entrance. Staff is pleasant, professional, and properly manned.

Privato is a decent hotel strictly for quarantine purposes or as a serviced apartment. The rooms are spacious and the ones that have enough windows and sunshine probably feel fresher and more comfortable than mine was. Privato is a great place to recover, be a recluse, and quietly reminisce about better days. I was happy to leave a full day early, and the hotel was happy to keep the difference. A true win-win situation.

Room tip: Ask about amenities before booking. Request highest possible floor. Exhaust all available alternatives.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank SavvyTravelerUnoDosT
Reviewed April 23, 2022 via mobile

Have a wonderful and safe stay.
This is my many times staying at the hotel.
Great support and service by the staff especially Ms Kim, will go extra miles to help me on my request to confirm with the local people.
Great done!
I be back for the next business trip.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 28, 2022

We enjoyed staying in our room specifically in Room 909 with nice City view and their pool located in the roof deck is great that kids will definitely enjoy because of the design with clear glass on the edge and also with prior reservation due to health and safety protocol. Overall, we had a wonderful 2 nights stay in Privato Hotel and we will be back soon!

Room tip: Rooms in 9th floor are the best location. :)
Date of stay: March 2022