Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front office staff nice room qc pillows ms tomas comfort convenience quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

Hindi naman sa pag mamayabang pero i asure you guys na this is the best hotel. Very relaxing and very overwhelming caring of the staff special thanks to HAZEL on of the privato best front DESK ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank charlone1992
Reviewed 2 September 2020

I stayed 6 nights at Privato and I'm so glad it was available! Decent Hotels of reasonable pricing now-a-days, due to the Covid-19 situation, are booking fast (therefore hard to find). Prior to my check in, the staff at Privato kept in constant contact with me to assure my documents and requirements were ready, on top of that they made sure my stay at the Hotel would be pleasant. They did not disappoint. The Staff: from the doorman/guards; the maintenance/cleaning department; to the Front office staff are all friendly and genuine to their guests. They create a comfortable atmosphere even in the lobby and listen very well to your concerns. I would take a well trained and friendly staff like Privato Hotel Quezon City over a 5 star expensive hotel any day. It's also clear how hard working the Front office/reception and staff are even though long hour requirements are needed due to this pandemic, however they all kept cheerful and welcoming. Unlike other Hotels in the City, This hotel, Privato Quezon City, actually provided service to clean your rooms even during Covid-19 operations. I say this because the previous hotel I was in did not clean our rooms once checked in because of their quarantine regulations. However, Privato has a professional, safe, and clean reasonable system to assure its guests a clean room when requested. If you're stuck in quarantine they also provide a non-expensive 3 meal service of just 600 php which is not bad at all given the fact you'll be receiving a good/filling breakfast, lunch, and dinner (on time). I didn't have to order food often because the location is conveniently near good food establishments such those off of Tomas Morato, Timog, and Fisher Mall. SM Nor.,Vertis Nor., and Trinoma are also just a 10-15min taxi ride. Privato was Definitely a positive highlight during my covid-19 challenges. 10/10

Room tip: Try to a get a room with a view. room numbers above or under #--07 what ever floor your on
Date of stay: August 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank jeroen_Gui
Reviewed 12 March 2020

Immaculate rooms is the only four-star aspect of this hotel. We were visiting the Philippines from USA for family visits and vacation and found this hotel lacking many amenities. Most inconvenient for us was the requirement of payment by cash only, especially once we came to the understanding that it was actually a prepayment for room service and not a deposit on account. Service by staff is annoyingly determined by hierarchy of the staff. From a guest perspective, no one provided exceptional service for fear of overstapping their job title/responsibilities. Every question was met with, 'let me check with my supervisor.' When an answer was finally provided, it started with, 'I'm sorry but we don't...'. Frustrating. The breakfast buffet is adequate but far from outstanding, especially given the consistently cool coffee. Room service was surprisingly good, delivering our food relatively quickly and arriving at a good temperature, correct presentation, and having good flavor. Dining in the lobby restaurant, however, was another disaster. Service was very slow (one meal took 45 minutes just to get our waters and menus) and many items were not available every day of our five-day stay. Wi-fi in the rooms was intermittent at best so working while in the room was impractical. All that being said, the room was kept very clean and linens were replaced appropriately. Air conditioning and plumbing worked well, too.

Room tip: The infinity pool on the rooftop is small but very pleasant.
Date of stay: February 2020
jenschoeler, Manager at Privato Quezon City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2020

Dear Ms. Joy S.,

I am saddened to learn that you were dissatisfied with your stay in our property and would like to extend my sincere apology for the inconveniences we may have caused you. Please know that we take guest feedback very seriously and rest assured that I will personally address it with the respective department heads for our immediate review and continuous improvement.

Despite of your recent experience I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and alter your perception of our property.

I look forward to hear from you soon and remain at your disposal for anything that you may need.

Warm Regards,

Jennifer Schoeler

Operations Manager

Reviewed 28 November 2019

Room nice ,air con nice and cold,beds very comfy, best l have ever slept in. Minus was a brick wall outlook and shower leaked badly. No hand towels provided.

Breakfast really poor and not replenished. Staff very nice and rooms cleaned daily.

Eating places nearby but still mostly Philippino food, not the best. Walk up the road a bit and come to McDonalds,food at last. On the corner by the hotel ,711 store good for food, cheap and can have heated and eat in.

Room tip: We were on 6th floor room 608, outlook was a brick wall!
Date of stay: November 2019

Dear Ms. Denise R.,

Thank you for posting this review and sharing your feedback on your experience in our property.

I am pleased to hear that you had a good night sleep and found your room comfortable. Regarding your concern about the shower, please accept our sincere apology for this inconvenience and rest assured that we have already remedied this situation with the help of our engineering team.

As per the breakfast, please know that the restaurant is managed by a third party and therefore out of our control. Nonetheless I promise to relay your comments to their management for their continuous improvement.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and remain at your disposal for anything that you may need.

Warm Regards,

Jennifer Schoeler

Operations Manager

Reviewed 13 November 2019

We stayed for 2 nights for only 4,890 pesos, when the regular price for 1 night would cost 3500++ exclusive of tax. When their published rate was 7500 for a night. What a deal right? And take note that I also received a commission for using my FriendCode in Travelbook. This already includes buffet breakfast for the 4 of us for 2 days (children below 12years old is free of the buffet breakfast), Super Sulit!

We didn't experience any hassle upon checking in, they just ask for my name and printed the form and that's it. Our booking was confirmed. Not like our previous booking with Travelbook for SMDC in Tagaytay, (check out my blog for that soon). One downside is that no one assisted us to our room.

After checking in, we've paid for the incidental fee of 2000 which is refundable upon check out if you haven't consumed anything while your staying at the hotel, they gave us our room key and we are already asked to go to our room, and yes, they don't have any bell boys or girls who will assist you to your room. Though they have baggage carts visible in the area maybe that is only for guests who have a lot of things brought to the hotel.

Upon checking into our room, all that we have loved about this hotel has started (but actually from their lobby, it was love at first sight already). When the elevator doors open that's it! Your attraction starts to go deeper as you will be welcome by the refreshing scent from their humidifiers/diffusers? not actually sure but it smells really, really good. Once you opened the doors room you will feel really calm and relax from the lights, till you see there beds, until you seat and lie down to their comfy beds, the big windows, the super clean floors, and everything's neatly arranged, the NO dirty smell rooms, the relaxing ambiance, to their personalized and adorable toiletries and everything in between. It was love at first sight.

I've got really carried away, apologies for that. It was because when I remember our first stay at Meranti it was wonderful. (We actually forgot that no one assisted us to our rooms! Hahahaha)

Anyways, before I get too carried away I am sharing our photos below so you could absorb all the excitement I have while telling the story.

The bed that prevents my kids and my husband to go home. They just wanted to lie down and hug the pillows and feel the comfort that bed/s provide.

Super duper comfy beds.

Bed photos the other side around, cause we can't get enough of it.

They also have a desk if in case you will need to work from the hotel just like me when we check in. And take note that their wifi access is incredibly fast. Btw, this desk is larger than it looks here, I have to crop it up as the welcome drinks is a different story.

complimentary H2O, coffee and tea at Meranti Hotel

See how colorful and inviting these toiletries and vanity kits are.
And this personalized toiletries are a plus, plus, plus.

The cleanest toilet and bath we've ever been so far since we started our Staycation journey.
A mini fridge with readily available soda's, beers, and juices for you to consume in case you feel lazy calling the front desk or cafe or buy your drinks outside. Oh but please take note that it's not for free and will be deducted in your incidental fee of 2000, so don't be surprise guys.

Those were the amenities and facilities in the room assigned to us for our 2days Staycation.

For the add-ons, you will be served a welcome drink on your arrival, some will be served on the lobby while waiting. But for us, since we don't need to wait for our check-in, they just had it sent to our room. By the way, we were provided 4 glasses of their welcome drinks even though the room is only for 2. But it makes me wonder, maybe because we were checked in for 2 days then they just have the welcome drinks for our next day served on our first day (cause when we checked in just this week we were only given 2 glasses.

Refreshing SAGO drinks upon check-in.

Things to do:

MASSAGE. Since this day was for our 16th-year celebration of being partners this is all for us two to enjoy and have a relaxing stay at the hotel. Good thing Meranti offers massage service to be done in your room, so no hassle going out somewhere or other place or room to have a relaxing massage. And since we wanted to have a superior relaxation, then we've had it for 2 consecutive nights.

Ventosa Massage

CHILL. Unwinding and de-stressing 101.

Chill while sipping a light beer right from the mini fridge.

SWIM. Meranti has a simple but very nice swimming pool and because of its simplicity, it makes it more beautiful compared to other hotels nearby. Oh and how we love the glass panel of this pool.

our Kuya Erky enjoying the see-through pool

#TeamRYCE enjoying the outdoors at Meranti hotel

BUFFET BREAKFAST. And who wouldn't love a buffet breakfast? Inclusive in the hotels overnight package is their buffet breakfast. From fried rice to omelet, to dangit, tocino, and longganisa. Overflowing coffee and fruit juices. To cereals for the kids to freshly baked slices of bread. To fresh fruits and of course our well-loved fresh vegetable salad /slashed/ create your own salad with two types of sauces for you to love. And I swear I will keep on coming back for breakfast for their fresh S-A-L-A-D. Promise, soon I will have a separate post for Meranti hotels buffet breakfast.

Put your own, add your own, create your own salad. #LoveSalad #MerantiSalad

2nd-day buffet breakfast #TeamRYCE

To wrap it up, we've had the best staycation so far. 2 days is too short for this kind of relaxation.

This hotel is superb! We will definitely come back for more.

Soon I will have more blogs for Meranti hotel as we've just celebrated my husband's 35th Birthday here last October 19, 2018. You see, we keep on coming back for more.

Date of stay: December 2018