7 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 06/03/22
Priceline$44
Trip.com$41
FindHotel$53
All reviews front desk pool deck quiet area wifi connection fisher mall i highly recommend this hotel room service is convenience store business trip accommodating staff tv staycation qc pillows comfort ms quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed May 26, 2019

OK hotel with ok service. Took them 36 hours to address my lack of air conditioning and ended up moving me to another room. Stayed here 6 nights and never felt they valued our business. Tried to charge us extra $$ for extra pillow in room. Have never had a hotel try this before. Only bath towel supplied. If you want hand towel you have to ask. Forget about a face cloth. The big exception was the breakfast staff. Very friendly, good food and good service. Overall - Maybe a 3 star.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank RobertSanFrancisco
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Its my first time to review a hotel bcoz the service is exceptional. It was my first time in QC and I brought my whole family. As for the room even though being pricey, but it is excellent and surprisingly comfortable. This hotel might not suit those enjoying a family trip due to its limited room space but would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

Ms. Arrah from the frontdesk was adorable and full of personality plus she was attentive and knowledgeable. Kudos to Neil too! you two deserves much kudos.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2019

It provides a nice respite from Quezon City's craziness without being far from the action. It is in the middle of the subdivision so seeing houses instead of skyscrapers give you the sense of being somewhere else. I also like its proximity to the Amoranto Stadium where I did my morning run. Nice breakfast buffet selection too.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I stayed here on a great rate from agoda a couple of weekends ago. It is a boutique hotel with good enough space for a small family. I requested for 2 beds but they have standard set up as a big bed. I thought this would be a good deal but unfortunately we ran into some problems.

Initially had some issues with card key, and then the air-conditioning in the room was very weak. This caused my infant daughter to wake up earlier from her nap and my son to be uncomfortable so that he couldnt sleep. So this kept me and my wife from having some rest as well. I asked for help from the front desk and the engineer they sent over just told me to wait for it to get colder. ( really?)

Had to come down to the front desk to request for another room, had the configuration changed. the new room was much cooler. Well there is an addage you get what you pay for right?

Breakfast was just okay, and honestly we were able to relax a little bit after changing rooms, but honestly I wish hotels like these would try to improve their performance. Wouldn't recommend it, wouldn't want to come back if I had a choice.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Arce V
Reviewed April 21, 2019

I love the interiors, super elegant, you wouldn't notice that it is a pretty small property. The linens and huge pillows are definitely a plus with the huge bed. The bathroom is clean with super cute toiletries. We just didn't have a view from the room, but it's ok. The pool, it's quite small. The breakfast is so-so. No complaints.

Date of stay: December 2018