Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 12/04/22
$39
Trip.com
$35
Priceline$52
Hotels.com$54
Travelocity$54
All reviews front desk pool deck quiet area heavy traffic wifi connection affordable hotel fisher mall room service is i highly recommend this hotel rain shower other hotels deluxe room convenience store business trip hotel staff accommodating staff tv
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019

It provides a nice respite from Quezon City's craziness without being far from the action. It is in the middle of the subdivision so seeing houses instead of skyscrapers give you the sense of being somewhere else. I also like its proximity to the Amoranto Stadium where I did my morning run. Nice breakfast buffet selection too.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I stayed here on a great rate from agoda a couple of weekends ago. It is a boutique hotel with good enough space for a small family. I requested for 2 beds but they have standard set up as a big bed. I thought this would be a good deal but unfortunately we ran into some problems.

Initially had some issues with card key, and then the air-conditioning in the room was very weak. This caused my infant daughter to wake up earlier from her nap and my son to be uncomfortable so that he couldnt sleep. So this kept me and my wife from having some rest as well. I asked for help from the front desk and the engineer they sent over just told me to wait for it to get colder. ( really?)

Had to come down to the front desk to request for another room, had the configuration changed. the new room was much cooler. Well there is an addage you get what you pay for right?

Breakfast was just okay, and honestly we were able to relax a little bit after changing rooms, but honestly I wish hotels like these would try to improve their performance. Wouldn't recommend it, wouldn't want to come back if I had a choice.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Arce V
Reviewed April 21, 2019

I love the interiors, super elegant, you wouldn't notice that it is a pretty small property. The linens and huge pillows are definitely a plus with the huge bed. The bathroom is clean with super cute toiletries. We just didn't have a view from the room, but it's ok. The pool, it's quite small. The breakfast is so-so. No complaints.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay.
The place is quiet especially the swimming pool area. I think we were the only one at that time we enjoyed it so much.

The breakfast buffet was superb. We love the food choices.

I asked for a room at a hogher floor and they gave it to us. The rokm is clean and complete with everything we need.

It was our first time, and we plan to go back there.

Thank you Meranti.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

- Housekeeping needs major improvement. The sheet and one pillow in my room have dirt on and the tiles have spots (as seen on my pics)
- Some areas on the room have damages. The chair is beat up, cabinet door dilapitated and there is one damaged part of the wall that is only temporarily held by scotch tape
- There are 4 pillows, 2 of which are unusable as they are too big and flat and asking for extra pillows comes with a charge
- The hotel corridor is way too dim
- The penthouse is in such a lonely state, it looks and feels neglected. Only few chairs for people to lounge, not a nice place to chill.

Spend your bucks somewhere else.

Trip type: Traveled on business