Meranti Hotel
US$86
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$30
One Liberty Hotel(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$67
US$61
US$49
Orbitz.com
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$38
US$27
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Yuj Inn(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$29
All reviewsthe penthousemax's restaurantdipping poolsago't gulamanan aquariumpool areas were beautifullacked varietyfrosted glassweekend breaktea and coffeefront office staffexceptional staffnice clean roomsnice buffet breakfasthotel offerstomas moratosunset view
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

The stay was good, reminded me of the hotels I stayed in in the UK...which I guess says that the room design is more international than trying to be stylish.

The TV was a Samsung smart TV which kinda tells me that they put a premium on quality without necessarily trying to save an extra buck.

Wifi strength & stability was tolerable for free wifi in the Philippines, but better than other hotels in the area.

These details give a traveller confidence in this hotel to take care of them.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We checked in for our annual family reunion/staycation & we were so looking forward to spending time north of the city having resided down south for a decade. I appreciate the minimalist concept but thought that the “sink” should’ve been kept inside the bathroom & not 3 steps from the bed. Bathrooms were very confining quite difficult to maneuver so showering wasn’t a pleasant activity. The pool was great! Kids loved it overlooking the city. The beds were very comfortable and spacious plus the smart tv kept my toddlers busy so these were the highlights. Food choices at the breakfast buffet was quite limited & bland so quite disappointed as buffets are what we usually look forward to on every trip we make. Staff service was okay but can improve on being more proactive.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank christianstacruz9
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stayed here for two nights. It is a small hotel and the price was cheap considering it was holy week.

Pros
- SMART TV - Youtube App is built in
- Check in/Out took less than 20 minutes
- Great water pressure
- Bed/Linens were high quality
- Overall cleanliness was above average
- Room looked basic - but you get what you pay for

Cons
- Rooms are not sound proof - you can hear the guests from the other rooms
- Mediocre pool
- Wifi speed was less than 1 MBPS - i had to use my own LTE/data
- Towels were old
- Breakfast lacked variety
- only has 57 TV Channels
- chair in the room was old
- you have to request for a laundry bag
- do not use the complimentary lotion and the body wash as they have both low quality

The hotel is probably a 3.5 star. Comparable to B Hotel (which is more expensive).

I would stay here again considering the price.

Room Tip: avoid rooms near the elevator
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ihawari01
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Booked via agoda where room prices were a lot cheaper. Kudos to Ms. Kai for accomodating my request for an early check in and corner room on a higher floor. The acquarium type pool is okay though too small, but their rooms were big. Downside of it was I requested for an extra chair but no chair was delivered to us until check out. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I was surprised when we went to the rooftop, it is where the pool located. The pool is not larger than i expected, but the water is so clean. The view is really .except in the place where the other building placed, nahaharangan nya yung other side of the view.. In short "panira nang view".

In addition to my review, yung bed nila is really huge, natuwa kami. And the breakfast.. Wow!! Buffet type..so i tried everymeal(almost).. Haha..

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple