Meranti Hotel
US$86
One Liberty Hotel(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$35
Brentwood Suites(Quezon City)
US$50
US$46
Trip.com
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$27
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$31/night.

Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$30
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe penthousemax's restaurantdipping poolsago't gulamanan aquariumpool areas were beautifullacked varietyfrosted glassweekend breaktea and coffeefront office staffexceptional staffnice clean roomsnice buffet breakfasthotel offerstomas moratosunset view
Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The Meranti is a modern hotel in a great part of Quezon City Manila. Rooms are quite big and have great beds.

Highlight is the roof top terrace with a swimming pool and great views of Manila.

The Quezon city area has lots of great food options and plenty to see and do. If you arrive from the airport it’ll take you about an hour or so to get to the hotel. Depending on traffic conditions...

Pro tip: go to breakfast either early or late. The table vs guest ratio is not optimal and if you go at the wrong time you might have to wait for a table.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Riotzone
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Room we booked was clean, spacious and comfy. Staffs were very accommodating. The front desk was very proactive and delightful to customers. I would recommend this hotel, one of the best in Quezon City.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I just stayed here last year and now this year I'm back! My friends and I really had a good time in Meranti. The room we stayed in was awesome! I requested a room with good view and they just did! Everything was clean and spacious especially the bed! I think it was already given since last year, I really loved the room. But nothing beats the consistency of the staff to provide us the best service that I couldn't find in other hotels. From the moment we entered the main entrance to the front desk until we reached our room, it was fantastic! I would like to commend everyone in the reception for being so hospitable that they all gave us welcome drinks when I thought it was just for two people and whenever we approach them, they are all smiling and very accommodating. They also helped my friend book a transpo without any second thought. The tall guy from the counter even asked me if the room was okay and if we have problems in our stay. How generous of him! I also want to appraise their pancakes, so good! Overall our one night stay was unforgettable! Thank you Meranti Hotel for another great experience. I will definitely come back and refer this hotel to my other friends who love staycation.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Adrian Dominic B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights with my girl friends last December and each of us enjoyed every bit of our stay. The people are very friendly, polite and helpful. The rooms are very clean, I have nothing to say about that. They also have their outdoor pool at the too of the hotel wherein you can see the beautiful view especially at night. They have a very good buffet breakfast and I like how they design their coffee. I will be back again, soon.

Thank you Meranti Hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Pros:
Comfy beds
Great rooftop view
Decent breakfast
Clean rooms
7/11 just next door
Friendly staff

Cons:
A little out of the way of main areas
Taxi drivers don't really know the hotel well
Language barrier between staff and guests

Overall, a great stay - which we appreciated very much after a disastrous stay at another hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room!
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family