“Fresh food on a flexible schedule”

Banapple Pies & Cheesecakes
Ranked #1 of 51 Dessert in Quezon City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Banapple is your friendly bakery cafe that serves freshly-baked pies, cheesecakes and desserts, as well as good food, hot meals & coffee :)
Reviewed 22 October 2016

After working US hours my coworkers and I decided to try Banapple for breakfast. At 8 am our group got pasta , lasagna and pancakes. The buttermilk pancakes were very fluffy and nice and hot so that the butter melted over the sides. And we topped our meal off with blueberry cheesecake (YUM!) and a huge piece of Banoffee (banana and coffee) pie that was totally delicious! The smoothies were flavorful and filling! Casual dining and dress. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

Food and ambiancewas great. The seating is quite limited in most branches and tends to get crowded during weekends. Best to go there early. Cakes and pastries are good. Great place to eat with family or friends.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

My daughter obviously is very familiar with banapple. It was my first visit so i was being motivated by my daughter and guided on my orders. So i have chosen the steak dish and was amazed with the serving ang taste. It was good and a hefty serving that can even be shared. What an experience for the price i can say excellent

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Been happy to eat here. The serving was very generous. For a heavy eater like us, we sure could say, money is well spent.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Almost everything was over the 100-peso budget but the food quality was awesome! And the serving was big enough for two. The place was a bit small but manageable. Will comeback definitely.