2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$81
Novotel$81
Trip.com$81
FindHotel$94
1,158 results
All reviews premier lounge kids club accor member gateway mall breakfast buffet executive room kiddie pool ali mall the ground floor rain shower upon check an overnight stay housekeeping staff exchange araneta manila shoprite
Selected filters
Reviewed August 2, 2022

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
This review is the subjective opinion of an individual traveler and not of Tripadvisor LLC nor of its partners. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Reviewed July 27, 2022

From online check in to check out, the food at Market Exchange, the cleanliness of the rooms, the hospitality of each and every hotel employee. We expected less given the 3 year pandemic so we were pleasantly surprised by our experience. To think, there were major conferences and events during the weekend of our stay but it did not have a negative impact on our staycation.

Reviewed July 19, 2022

We particularly enjoyed our stay at Novotel Manila! My partner and I were celebrating our 2nd Anniversary, and they staff even made it more special by helping me prepare a sweet surprise for him. Kudos to the entire Novotel Team for being generous and attentive to our needs, and for being just a phone call away. We will surely be back soon!

Reviewed July 16, 2022 via mobile

Rooms are just fine. Not so spacious but maximized.
Service is also fine. I tried to call to receptionist twice to be served on my request for disposable face mask.
Food on their buffet is normal. They have wide selections but nothing so fancy. I’m not so sure if the price is okay for the value but I find it a little expensive. The location is perfect. Its in the center so it gives you access to most modes of transportation.

Room tip: Near Araneta Coliseum and MRT. There’s a wet market nearby that serves seafood. You can buy fresh seafood and the restaurant will cook it.
Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2022 via mobile

I booked a 2-night staycation package at Novotel Manila Araneta City, through the Sparkle and Stay voucher, to celebrate my partner's birthday. We came together with our pet.

I made a remark at the time of the booking that my partner is celebrating his birthday. On check-in, Novotel prepared him some balloons, a birthday banner and a small cake, which surprised him. It was a very simple yet touching gesture from Novotel.

I would like to make a special mention to Maria from the housekeeping for making some towel art and leaving a birthday note for my partner on our 2nd day. Thanks Maria for that very warm and hospitable gesture!

I would also like to make a commendation as well for MJ from the Front desk team. There was a bit on confusion on the settlement of the pet fees after we checked out. MJ helped me verify that pet fees were included in the staycation package I availed. He contacted me right way after this was verified from the reservations team. Thanks MJ for being pro-active and helpful on my concerns!

We are very happy with Novotel being pet-friendly as well. Kudos to the pet amenities. Hoping there will be more pet-friendly areas soon.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple