5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$85
Trip.com$85
Travelocity$85
Destinia.com$98
1,150 results
All reviews premier lounge kids club accor member breakfast buffet gateway mall executive room kiddie pool ali mall the ground floor rain shower upon check an overnight stay housekeeping staff exchange araneta manila shoprite
Selected filters
Reviewed June 8, 2022

What a first class place. From the check experience (fabulous), to the room, to the lounge. All tremendous.

I quite literally spend 365 nights a year in hotels, so I know good. This one is more than good - a really special place to which I will return.

I'm Accor diamond, so naturally they treated me well.......but I am certain they treat everybody well at this hotel.

Thanks to the entire staff.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2022 via mobile

Overall, 5 out of 5. From amenities, food, room service, reception (Jhoana), restaurant and housekeeping. All staff were attentive and serves with a smile. We got a simple
Token for our little kid’s bday and welcome drinks/sweets as Accor Plus member. We also have a complimentary 1 hour at Kids Club as well.. Though we were not able to have a late checkout due to high influx of guests coming in, that doesn’t change our overall experience. We won’t hesitate to visit again if needed.

Room tip: High floor, amenity side is good for city view.
1  Thank kram23
Reviewed May 23, 2022 via mobile

Not worth the price. The massage staff are not properly trained in proper massage techniques. I took my family of five for the Urban Escape package and it was not worth the price. They’re amateur manghihilots pretending to be trained masseuses. They really don’t know proper massage techniques. They don’t even know basic draping! The room I was in was freezing cold and the masseuse didn’t know how to do proper draping! My cousin and his wife had the same experience in another room. Bara-bara ang masahe! No consistency, nothing systematic about the process, there was imbalance in the massage from one side of the body compared to the other side, they really should change the spa name to Imbalance Spa instead. From beginning to end the experience was totally disappointing. We arrived for our 4pm appointment and the welcome was not very warm and friendly, not one member of the spa staff was smiling when we came in. The only thing warm about the welcome was the lemongrass ginger tea they to served on arrival. I made a reservation for five people for the Urban Escape Package, which includes Peppermint foot scrub and massage and Full-body massage for Php 2350pp. First of all I lost count how many times I had to explain to the masseuse, who seemed to double as the spa hostess, that four of us wanted shiatsu massage as our Full body massage. I finally had to tell her that for the last time, we wanted shiatsu massage as our Full body massage in the Urban Escape ( which for some reason she kept on mispronouncing as Urban Scape!) package. My sister opted for the Body Wellness Package which includes Signature body scrub and Full body massage for Php 2650pp. That might have been a better option, as my sister liked the body scrub. The Peppermint foot scrub and massage part of the Urban Escape Package was actually just a foot scrub, there was no foot massage in it from what I experienced. Even the Full body massage part of that package somehow also neglected the foot and the head. The masseuse covered my eyes with a towel and she basically just kept rubbing the sides of the towel a few times and applied some pressure as the head massage. She did not do a real scalp massage. My feet were totally neglected except for a few swipes with a little pressure. The draping was so incompetent and the room was freezing cold that I was actually shivering, and I had my long sleeve shirt and pajama bottoms on! I had to ask her for additional drape which hardly helped coz she did not know how to drape properly and just expose the body part she is working on. Total amateur! This is the kind of massage you can get at Let’s Face It for a quarter the price. I expected better for a supposedly high end hotel spa. After the amazing massage we all had at the Camp John Hay Manor spa two weeks prior I was expecting to have somewhat same but the Novotel Cubao spa was just utter disappointment . I would go back to CJH Manor just for the massage! I strongly suggest to whoever manages this spa at Novotel Cubao that you visit the spa at Camp John Hay Manor and personally experience the big difference and maybe you might learn some valuable lessons.

Reviewed May 22, 2022

Overall experience was superb! Kudos to everyone, specially over the weekend were there's an event. All Staff & Management handled every situation professionally and with a smile(which you can sew from their faces)
2 opportunities tho.
1. Lack of communication- pool facility was not advised accordingly.
2. Billing at the Buffet was not billed real time before check out.

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed May 9, 2022 via mobile

On the day we checked in, hotel seems fully booked and a lot of guests from the previous day have not checked out yet so we had to wait and was able to check in after 3pm (actual time in is 2pm). To compensate, they allowed late check out. Some of the rooms I requested (2 beds) were not immediately available so we just resorted to getting a king bed. They were kind to provide an extra bed though without an additional cost. Check in was a bit stressful. Nevertheless, we loved our stay and will come back because:
-Location is very good. Mall and restaurants are nearby. Very good place to rest after watching a concert.
-there is a play area that my kid really enjoyed
-good pool and gym facilities
-kind staff