Lowest prices for your stay
US$95
PricelineUS$95
Hotels.comUS$95
FindHotelUS$110
1,119 results
All reviews upon check cubao playroom resto guard
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 May 2021

Sometimes, you have to wait for too long, when you have room service. but the location and the view was fantastic, the food have to improved for more good taste and aroma, the room are good and convenient.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2021

The service was perfect, the WiFi was strong, the food was perfect and there was even a kids playroom! I love the hotel even it has expensive rates. There was a perfect buffet for all guests! I will love it. There are lots of things you will love from there. (Take note that my family and I stayed there for a few days two years ago).

Room tip: Make sure that the room is accessible and not all broken. Double check it first.
Date of stay: April 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2021

I rarely give a need to improve rating since i already stayed in this property before (and i recommended my family to so too in the past) but this time around the value for money vs the service i received calls for it. The 1st room assigned to me was moldy, the aircon's vent was rusty, the room's carpet were kinda damp and there were dried small splatter of sauces on the wall where the supposedly designated table for eating/work. ive also discovered a used soap on top of the phone (inside the toilet) most likely used by the previous occupant :(. Apart from cleanliness, the service sucks too! i get that the hotel enforces no contact/social distancing policy, but hauling up 3 luggages with close to 85kgs in total, i was given a trolley that has problems with the wheel that made pushing difficult! thats not all, pushin my luggages was the easy part but getting it all out of the trolley and in to the room was brutally hard! (imagine repeating that upon check out) and lastly 3 times i was given the wrong food ration good thing that food they serve tastes good.

I was kinda disappointed to receive an email from Novotel that says "Upon arrival at our hotels over the next few months, you’ll see our new ALLSAFE label which represents some of the most stringent cleaning standards and operational protocols in the world of hospitality". This was not true at least for what ive experienced because the room wasnt clean at all. I hope that this property indeed will uphold its ALLSAFE label

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
2  Thank JMqc2021
Reviewed 21 March 2020 via mobile

Checked in online, but still had to register at the front desk. There’s not much guests because of the coronavirus so front desk wasn’t really busy at that time. Ms. Siena gave us a great room overlooking the pool. The room was nice although the air vent wasn’t properly cleaned. I suggest you look into it. All in all we had a great stay, the pool was nice and cold, breakfast was delicious and check out was done swiftly.

Date of stay: March 2020
1  Thank vi0let0313
Reviewed 17 March 2020

We went to the hotel a day prior to the lockdown in Manila - and we couldn't be so thankful that you gave us such a wonderful memory.

Upon check-in, we were pleasantly surprised that they had upgraded us to an Executive Room with lounge access. We were so in need of a staycation and the upgrade you had given us was such a wonderful surprise.

The hotel has a priority check-in access for All members like me - but we were escorted to the top floor to check-in at the Executive Lounge. The check-in was so seamless and wonderful.

The room we were given was at the 20th floor, with a nice view of the pool and the garden. Just like the other Novotel hotels I have stayed at, the room had a really swanky bathroom, nice view and ceiling to floor windows, a really comfortable bed and pillows. They also had nice welcome drinks and sweets for us when we came in! :)

There are so many things to do in the hotel. If you are travelling with kids, they had a kids club at the 6th floor with such wonderful activities for kids. They had a full gym with all the necessary equipment you need to work out. The gym even had a nice steam room that's good to spend time to relax.

The food at the Food Exchange was so wonderful and tasty! I loved their bacon at the breakfast as well as their Tuna Gravlax! Wow! The ice cream in Indulge Gelato is soooo good. I had Ube Langka and Black Sesame gelato and wow... they were to die for.

The executive lounge folk were so wonderful. They had very delicious canapes during evening cocktails and their pastries during tea time were very delicious as well. If you ever have budget or time, try to book for an Executive room. The view at the lounge, seeing the Rizal mountains, is such a relaxing sight after a very anxious filled week.

I will truly stay here again soon.

Room tip: Request for a room in a high floor
Date of stay: March 2020