Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews event ms seminar ko crew ambience thumbs quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed October 31, 2021 via mobile

Going back to PH were not easy for me and my husband. We had a very bad experience with the BOQ ruling of 6days but this hotel most especially Matthew never stopped from helping us. Wonderful staff and wonderful management. The place is fair, clean and the food is okay but what’s best is the staff! Thumbs up!!! Will recommend you guys for sure! Thank you so so much!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindybayrante
Reviewed October 22, 2021 via mobile

To the Management,

I am writing this letter to formally give my commendation to your exceptional team. I have stayed at HIVE HOTEL for a duration of 12 days. On this period, the events I experienced were unbearable due to the mishandling caused by OWWA as well as the PCG. However, I am glad that you have an excellent set of crew who somehow made my stay comfortable. I would like to mention in particular Mr Aljon and Ms Crystal from the reception. He has exerted effort to provide help for my swab test. Gave me the list of laboratories who can perform the extraction. Contacted the BOQ on behalf of me. He did what the OWWA representative shouldve done. Ms Crystal on the other hand assisted me to receive my Quarantine Certificate. She kept an eye on any changes and called right after getting a feedback. To the kitchen staff as well who took care of my particular diet. I am very pleased with every meal I get infront of my door. Covid maybe around but the hospitality was not compromised.

I have travelled the world and stayed in 5 stars hotel. HIVE hotel has 3 but the staff deserves 5. If theres a reason to spend a night there, that would be none other than the service you provide. You hired the right people for the job. My gratitude to each and every one of them.

Joanna

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank A8404ULannar
Reviewed October 12, 2021

I had a very pleasant stay at Hive.

The service is exceptional. Matthew Ko and the team there were very accommodating.

I would highly recommend staying here for our fellow balikbayans who are looking for a place to stay for their mandatory quarantine.

I can’t wait for my next visit.

Thank you!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed May 31, 2020 via mobile

Thank you so much for everything! Cool and convenient! Especially very very friendly staff! Just want to commend Matt and Jayson!!! Thank you thank you!!! Mabuhay ang Hive hotel! I will be back soon!!!!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2020 via mobile

I've had a great time staying at this Hotel during the quarantine period. From the very professional team to the finer details needed and personal touches.
The team here are the best of the best and I especially want to thank Jason and Mr. Matthew Kho for looking after me & always greeting me and making me feel like I am the only one at the hotel. It is lucky to have an amazing team of staff who want guests to feel welcome and enjoy their stay.
It was a pleasure to stay I hope to stay again, thank you.

Date of stay: April 2020