Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews event ms ko ang requests crew thumbs quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2021

I had a very pleasant stay at Hive.

The service is exceptional. Matthew Ko and the team there were very accommodating.

I would highly recommend staying here for our fellow balikbayans who are looking for a place to stay for their mandatory quarantine.

I can’t wait for my next visit.

Thank you!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

Thank you so much for everything! Cool and convenient! Especially very very friendly staff! Just want to commend Matt and Jayson!!! Thank you thank you!!! Mabuhay ang Hive hotel! I will be back soon!!!!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

I've had a great time staying at this Hotel during the quarantine period. From the very professional team to the finer details needed and personal touches.
The team here are the best of the best and I especially want to thank Jason and Mr. Matthew Kho for looking after me & always greeting me and making me feel like I am the only one at the hotel. It is lucky to have an amazing team of staff who want guests to feel welcome and enjoy their stay.
It was a pleasure to stay I hope to stay again, thank you.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2020 via mobile

Jayson was very accomodating during my stay. If you want a great and hardworking staff to fulfill your requests asap go to this hotel. Their room was nice too its just that we are on the middle of pandemic thats why i was not able to maximaize the utilities there. Thanks kuya!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2020

I Enjoyed my stay here. The staffs are very friendly and very accommodating you’d feel very welcome at the lobby. The rooms are clean, breakfast is good and all in all. Good job Matthew. Thanks for having us.

Date of stay: February 2020