Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews event ms ko ang requests crew thumbs quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 May 2020 via mobile

I've had a great time staying at this Hotel during the quarantine period. From the very professional team to the finer details needed and personal touches.
The team here are the best of the best and I especially want to thank Jason and Mr. Matthew Kho for looking after me & always greeting me and making me feel like I am the only one at the hotel. It is lucky to have an amazing team of staff who want guests to feel welcome and enjoy their stay.
It was a pleasure to stay I hope to stay again, thank you.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 28 May 2020 via mobile

Jayson was very accomodating during my stay. If you want a great and hardworking staff to fulfill your requests asap go to this hotel. Their room was nice too its just that we are on the middle of pandemic thats why i was not able to maximaize the utilities there. Thanks kuya!

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2020

I Enjoyed my stay here. The staffs are very friendly and very accommodating you’d feel very welcome at the lobby. The rooms are clean, breakfast is good and all in all. Good job Matthew. Thanks for having us.

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I will have to give credit to Eunice for making sure that the on-the-spot date of my parents will be hassle-free. The service is exceptional. I made last minute reservation. They allow me to pay thru bank transfer even though it's the same day booking. She even arranged my parents pre-arranged dinner. My parents,who are both senior citizens, said they enjoyed their stay. They loved the breakfast This is the first time that they had a date of this kind after 39 years. Thank you for patience and assistance.

Reviewed 16 February 2020

Came here to celebrate our anniversary then was so surprised because the tv flashes "happy anniversary". Plus the welcome drinks is great. Overall,our stay is awesome. Thank you Matthew for helping us through.