Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com
Travelocity
All reviews great staycation enjoyed my stay eco eunice ang requests assistance
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

The Overall experience was great. Good service and a comfortable atmosphere. I am very thankful for the manager and events personnel because they have helped me and my colleague all through our event.

Room tip: Always Trust in the people there because they will surely give you the service you deserve and want.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2019

Staff is very accommodating and flexible to your needs and requests. The events place is elegant, clean and rates are affordable. They serve good food and are very professional. We'll definitely book again!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Good breakfast menu selection- a really complete breakfast meal almost comparable to buffet helping. Nice interiors, comfortable bed, good location (quiet but accessible to restaurants and bars).Very friendly staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 21 April 2019 via mobile

I must say, out of all the hotels that I've been to, this was the most hospitable of all. I'd give them above 5 stars if I'd have the option. Looking into the hotel at first glance, you would immediately think that maybe this would be one of those generic, "may matuluyan ka lang" hotels here in Quezon City. However, after walking around inside, seeing the eagerness of the staff working there and the unique ambiance, I'd take this hotel as one of the best so far. The Front Office Manager (Matthew) was very professional in greeting us on my way in. And of course, his companions at the front desk (Theo and Donna) were courteous as well. They all made sure that we were accomodated accordingly up until I went into the room. I also noticed that the guy from Housekeeping (Ramil's his name from what I remember) was surprisingly motivated to keep the area in check even at night time. And as for the crew during our stay at night, they've given me everything that I requested through the phone with the help of Matthew. We slept soundly at night and used the room to the fullest as everything I needed was already available. After waking up the next day, I was greeted with Marce from the breakfast area and he provided me with the options on what food I can order and what was the best choice of them all. Overall, I'd definitely go back here and recommend this to every one I know especially with those who love staying at hotels. This hotel gives you that vibe of class and exquisiteness but you'd still feel much like you're at home at the same time. Kudos to all the staff of Hive. Keep up the good work!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

I just had my debut/birthday celebration at the Hotel last April 13, 2019. The ballroom itself was set up nicely & the staff (especially Ma'am Nicka Diwatin) is very accomodating!! Thank you for making us comfortable at our second home for a night + for giving me an unforgettable night! 'Til next event! ❤✨

Date of stay: April 2019