“Hive Hotel: Your earth-friendly home”

Hive Hotel & Convention Place
Ranked #11 of 64 Hotels in Quezon City
Reviewed November 10, 2017

As we attended the World Youth Alliance-Asia Pacific Emerging Leaders Conference here in Hive Hotel, I received a warm reception upon arrival. The hotel personnel are very personable and are very prompt in assisting every guest requests. As a travel blogger, it is my first time to stay in a very earth-friendly hotel wherein their amenities are of concern with Mother Nature.

As our earth-friendly home for three days, Hive Hotel is a chic botique hotel that centers on the advocacy of limiting one's carbon footprint. As an earth-friendly hotel, Hive is your place to be when having seminars, conferences and the like as their function rooms are very spacious.

The room, too, is spacious and the design of the whole hotel is ergonomic and minimal in style. With friendly staff smiles greeting you everyday, you may feel that you are just home.

The whole hotel is carpeted and is generously adorned with eye-catching decor that catched my attention because its aesthetics are both economical and "instagrammable."

Right in the heart of Timog Avenue, Quezon City, Hive Hotel is the place where you get closer to helping mother nature recuperate from the damages people do everyday. It helps us have that sense of responsibility of taking care of mother Earth even in our own simple ways. Hive Hotel serves as a reminder that the Earth is our only home - we should not only love it - but we should also take care of it for the next generations to come.

Room Tip: The hotel is easily viewable on Google Maps; request rooms that face the skyline.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank TuristaBoy

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

My first time stay in Hive Hotel was great! Hotel staff were very accommodating, approachable and polite. Will definitely be back for another staycation with my family! Awesome food also! Two thumbs up and kuddos to all of you in Hive Hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Rosy E
Reviewed October 20, 2017

Hive Hotel and Convention Place in Quezon City is a great place to stay and do an event. Their rooms are great and comfortable. Their function halls are huge and well-maintained. The personnel are friendly and accommodating - they will assist you like a friend, not like a customer.

I love the food, particularly the Warm Tuyo Fried Rice Salad for breakfast. This is good for those who love spicy dish in the morning because of the pinakurat (vinegar) from Ilocos.

Thank you so much to the Sales Staff (Joyce), Front Office Staff (Donna, Anj, Gelo, Kim, John, Ryan, Matt), Food and Beverage Staff (Jon, Mark, Dhom and the girls), and the rest of the personnel of the hotel for all the assistance.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank JoepepCielos
Reviewed September 28, 2017

i celebrated my 18th birthday here in this hotel it is so memorable party i experience. The food here is good :) the people who are working here is nice and friendly. The place is nice and clean. The room is comfortable atmosphere. I feel that i want to had a party and booked again with this hotel. Thank you po :) i had a wonderful night party :).

Room Tip: good service
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alyssandra Lois R
Reviewed September 12, 2017

I like the food, they are usual but good. The crew serves well. But on the second day of our stay, there was only one serving us, I bet he takes all the work load but his service was excellent. The function room assigned to us was comfortable, my comment was the two pillars standing side by side was somehow destructive, I like it because it has a mirror but other than that it's annoying. I like the flooring, I feel like in the painting. I like the lighting, it's creative and enough to light the whole room.
When it comes to the room, it's relaxable and I feel home. I just had a bad viewing point on the television because we are three in the bedroom, I was near the window and the t.v. was like placed at the center of the first two bedrooms. So I was like having a strip neck. The comfort room, however, is too small, I feel like condensed and can't move freely. The shower area is too near the toilet area. The flooring is not good. The design of the shower room is not good so when you take a bath, the water will spill outside and the whole comfort room will be wet. I like the blower, I used it a lot to dry my hair because I have a long hair. The push button soap container in the shower room and near the toilet area is very creative and helpful. I almost forget! I LIKE THEIR TELEPHONE!!! :) You guys need to check it out!!! :) and I'll bet you also gonna say AMAZING!!! :)

Room Tip: amazing telephone
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business