Hive Hotel & Convention Place
US$85
Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$59
Agoda.com
US$54
US$43
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$31
US$26
US$57
US$48
Agoda.com
Soleste Suites(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$43
Priceline
All reviewssky gardenearth hoursister hoteleco friendly hotelmother earthpurified waterjacuzzi areaflushing toiletsretro designwooden flooringhotel promotestimog avenuewarm servicemason jarsmother natureevery guesthotel serves
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

My first time stay in Hive Hotel was great! Hotel staff were very accommodating, approachable and polite. Will definitely be back for another staycation with my family! Awesome food also! Two thumbs up and kuddos to all of you in Hive Hotel!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Rosy E
Reviewed 20 October 2017

Hive Hotel and Convention Place in Quezon City is a great place to stay and do an event. Their rooms are great and comfortable. Their function halls are huge and well-maintained. The personnel are friendly and accommodating - they will assist you like a friend, not like a customer.

I love the food, particularly the Warm Tuyo Fried Rice Salad for breakfast. This is good for those who love spicy dish in the morning because of the pinakurat (vinegar) from Ilocos.

Thank you so much to the Sales Staff (Joyce), Front Office Staff (Donna, Anj, Gelo, Kim, John, Ryan, Matt), Food and Beverage Staff (Jon, Mark, Dhom and the girls), and the rest of the personnel of the hotel for all the assistance.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank JoepepCielos
Reviewed 28 September 2017

i celebrated my 18th birthday here in this hotel it is so memorable party i experience. The food here is good :) the people who are working here is nice and friendly. The place is nice and clean. The room is comfortable atmosphere. I feel that i want to had a party and booked again with this hotel. Thank you po :) i had a wonderful night party :).

Room Tip: good service
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Alyssandra Lois R
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I like the food, they are usual but good. The crew serves well. But on the second day of our stay, there was only one serving us, I bet he takes all the work load but his service was excellent. The function room assigned to us was comfortable, my comment was the two pillars standing side by side was somehow destructive, I like it because it has a mirror but other than that it's annoying. I like the flooring, I feel like in the painting. I like the lighting, it's creative and enough to light the whole room.
When it comes to the room, it's relaxable and I feel home. I just had a bad viewing point on the television because we are three in the bedroom, I was near the window and the t.v. was like placed at the center of the first two bedrooms. So I was like having a strip neck. The comfort room, however, is too small, I feel like condensed and can't move freely. The shower area is too near the toilet area. The flooring is not good. The design of the shower room is not good so when you take a bath, the water will spill outside and the whole comfort room will be wet. I like the blower, I used it a lot to dry my hair because I have a long hair. The push button soap container in the shower room and near the toilet area is very creative and helpful. I almost forget! I LIKE THEIR TELEPHONE!!! :) You guys need to check it out!!! :) and I'll bet you also gonna say AMAZING!!! :)

Room Tip: amazing telephone
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Romnick T
Reviewed 24 August 2017

We celebrated my niece's 18th birthday in this hotel. Despite the very little time we had to prepare for this event, we were able to have a well coordinated, memorable, and successful event. The coordinator assigned to us was very much hands-on such that the small details that we are unable to consider and items needing decision were communicated to us. The hotel staff were courteous, warm, and always smiling. They are sensitive to the needs of guests. The food was great as well. There was enough serving for our guests. Our comments during the food tasting were taken into consideration. The rooms that we booked were comfortable and everything that you need for a restful night is provided. Great location - our guests didnt find it difficult to find our venue, and public transport is very accessible. The hotel could add a little more amenities in the future such as a pool and a more spacious parking area nearby. But overall, we had a great, memorable 18th birthday celebration. Thanks to Hive Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family