Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$43
View deal
Priceline$52
Agoda.com$46
Vio.com$46
StayForLong
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews small roaches direct access electric kettle deluxe king entire stay hotel lobby bottled water early check robinsons wifi amenities convenience linens manila relaxation rates ms
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2022

The room is quite big but i was not satisfied with the cleanliness especially the restroom. As a quarantine hotel, you know that yout clients are coming from abroad and we are limited with our 100ml alcohol/sanitation liquid. Amenities of the room should contain: alcohol, dishwashing soap or liquid, slippers is a must. I was glad that i have a friend in manila who sent me those items i mentioned. I was able to clean (again) the restroom, and wash all things brought to my room. Now, I have enough alcohol for the entire stay and i have a slipper so I don’t feel icky with the floor. Electric kettle is another essential. It didn’t came with the room but the staff willingly gave me one when i asked for it.
In these 5 quarantine days, you expect the guest to keep her/his space clean. So I hope you will provide those i mentioned above. The good side of it, i was able to order my foodpanda and efficiently brought to my room to compensate those bad meals. On the good side, the front desk personnels were very accommodating during my entire stay.

Date of stay: January 2022
Reviewed December 31, 2021

First of all please do not be deceived with the ad pictures. This hotel is purely a quarantine hotel
Right now and if anyone of you have high expectations for probably a stellar experience - you should forget daydreaming. The hotel is in the middle of Quezon City which is perfect for my choice of accessibility since I am
A QC resident. But the hotel really suffered from
Quarantine . The food is “carinderia style”- recycled food from one kind to another ( that is how I look at it) and housekeeping sucks. I mean I understand people cannot change bed linens, towels, clean / refresh room and toilets - but please make sure the toilets a t least smell clean and look clean. The musty smell in my bathroom stinks and gets to my guts, 2 baby roaches seem to have an orchestra in the bathroom, the towels seem to be from a thousand years old that looks like it has darkened and changed its colors from white to light beige? I did not bother closing the bathroom lights because if you do you have to wait awhile to have it on. It first flickers like you are in a haunted house and the bulbs are not bright at all. The room which is a twin bedroom only has sheets in one and does not have one in the other - I mean cmon I should at least have a choice to sleep on alternately in 5 days since I eat and sleep in just one bed! Mind you being in quarantine sucks but all the more when the place you choose based on the pictures of the hotel you choose does not reflect the reality of what you actually see. I just believe the price you pay should
Not compromise the experience because the hotel still would ask you to review them anyway so why not make everyone happy by being consistently acceptable in all areas. The front desk is what it is. Nothing over the top . Helpful but that is just it. Just be warned pictures of hotels you see in ads (particularly this one) lie sometimes.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed December 22, 2021 via mobile

Stayed for a five-day quarantine. Friendly and accommodating staff, but computer acted up so did not get the reservation on time - was held up at transit because dates of stay cannot be verified until reservation was finally received. Front desk is open up to 9 PM only. Food was acceptable, but can be cold at times. Found a few small roaches.

Room tip: If you need anything (e.g., coffee, trash bags) just call the front desk - very receptive. Make sure to wear mask every time you open your room door - some guests don't.
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed November 26, 2021

Stayed here for my quarantine.

Pluses:
1. The room is nice and complete with daily meals (breakfast to dinner) and very easy to travel to from the airport.

2. The staff are friendly too.

However what I don't like about my stay are the following:

1. The room when I got in looks like it was cleaned in a rush. There's still an unflushed pee in the room, the bathroom smelled horrible (smelled like someone had puffed cigarettes there).
- This was addressed by the front desk as they gave me a humidifier or an air cleaning machine and some air freshener.

2. The room does not have a kettle when I firtst got in here.

3. The room looks old. I could tell it by looking at their bathroom cabinet.

4. Netflix shows/movies won't play using their wifi. I have to use my mobile data

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed October 19, 2021

Room was clean and front desk was very friendly and helpful in answering inquiries. I had to amend my booking twice because IATF, and they helped me out anyway.

The fact that they include meals in the booking was useful in light of previous IATF regulations that banned food deliveries. Unfortunately, this rule was lifted the day I arrived, so I was stuck with the hotel food, whether or not I wanted it. I noted that I will need vegetarian meals, and got the equivalent of a large serving of whatever side dish was on hand + fruit and water, which is not really worth the price.

An important thing to note is that Netflix is blocked even for the guests, which makes no sense if you are, a) using your own Netflix account, and b) forced to quarantine for more than a week.

WiFi was also spotty, I had to keep refreshing my connection to see my messages.

Date of stay: October 2021