Lowest prices for your stay
$49
$50
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Agoda.com
$44
Priceline$55
Hotels.com$49
Travelocity$49
All reviews front desk all day dining kare kare other hotels breakfast buffet faith henny millie mj diliman philippines housekeeping security event qc doorman sa
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2022

Best coffee, serve by professional friendly staff. Unlimited refill.
Capt. Jenny, Kiel, Jane, and MJ, THANK YOU, for your 5-star service.
I feel at home during my four breakfasts.
The set-up is fantastic.

Room tip: Fourth level facing the mid lawn
Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed June 3, 2022

We conducted our 3 batches of training at the Microtel UP Technohub, and I am very satisfied with our overall experience. As someone who is organizing and conducting training, it is very important to get a hotel that can provide all of your requirements. Kudos to all staff - especially to Ms. Aly who is very helpful and always supporting our needs. The rooms are spacious and clean. Room attendants are friendly too. Would definitely go back and choose MICROTEL.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 31, 2022

We were in the Philippines for 12 days and initially booked this hotel for our first 3 nights only, but ended up rebooking on our last 4 nights before heading back home to Canada. Location was extremely convenient to where we needed to be. It was walking distance to church (Templo Central) and my son's dorm room. Taxi's were easily accessible also and most importantly, it was in a gated business compound and I LOVED how the guards at the gates questioned anyone walking and driving in and out of the area. This was my first time travelling with my children without my husband so safety was definitely a bonus!

We enjoyed the daily breakfast that was included with our room and it was such a pleasant dining experience at Millie's!

Overall - customer service was excellent. I just wish the front desk were more knowledgeable and prompt with our inquiries.

I just want to give a shout-out to Keil and the rest of Millie's dining staff! They were all quick to respond to our needs and extremely courteous and respectful of our dining schedules.

I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely be back again!

Room tip: Grab Car (uber) is not dependable in this hotel, nor trike's (tricycles) as this is a business area.
Date of stay: May 2022
Reviewed April 18, 2022

The training room is excellent, the technical or assistant persons; Jude, Faith, Vhon, Mac and Genny are very accommodating. They will always there to assist the needs of our participants. The food is delicious and you cannot compare the taste to other hotels or restaurant.

Date of stay: April 2022
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 13, 2022

The hotel's location is very convenient and accessible. The hotel is simple, quiet, and clean. Food here is great. Staff is accommodating. I wish that security is more cheerful since they are the first ones to interact with guests and set the mood and ambiance.

Date of stay: April 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel