“Organic, healthy food with an eco-friendly shop”
Review of Earth Kitchen

Earth Kitchen
Ranked #41 of 2,144 Restaurants in Quezon City
Cuisines: Filipino, Contemporary
Description: A healthy, local, and sustainable farm-to-table restaurant located at White Plains, Quezon City, Philippines.
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

It was my first time there and just wanted to have dinner but was pleasantly surprised to find an eco-friendly shop since I support a zero-waste lifestyle.

We ordered their pumpkin soup, pasta with squid ink, and mushroom risotto. Both were good although the servings were small and didnt really fill us up. But I guess that's good for people watching their weight :-)

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 17 April 2018

All organic origin foods, and the owner grows most of them and processes it in house. Delicious foods are served, nice staff.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 March 2018

We like this beautiful restaurant because of the rustic interiors and the food they serve. We especially like the fish tacos, the kebab and the Vietnamese pork. They have a limited selection of desserts though but we would recommend the ice cream.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

• Offers healthy everything - from the appetizers to desserts. They even offer organic wine.
• The dishes are surprisingly flavorful and they can also adjust some of them to your preference (vegan, wheat, etc).
• The place is very cozy. They sell natural products in one corner (food and non-food), as well as various fresh produce.
• It's hard to pick a favorite because we thoroughly enjoyed all the dishes.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Had dinner with my wife and mother-in-law and we had a good time. My wife and I vowed to come back here after enjoying their food at a friend's kid's baptismal.

Ordered the mushroom soup which was packed with awesome umami flavor!

I personally had the Chicken Kebab and it was really flavorful plus the dips were really good.

Wife and MIL shared the hainan chicken which for me was not as exciting as the others. Looked a bit bland and serving a bit small.

And we also got the shrimp rolls as appetizers which were standard vietnamese fresh rolls but theirs was bigger and the peanut sauce more tangy.

All in all, if you want clean food and a bit of organic stuff shopping then Earth Kitchen is something to keep coming back to.

Date of visit: January 2018