Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 December 2019 via mobile

I booked this hotel as i will be hosting a debut in their hummingbird restaurant. Room are basic with soap and toilet paper but no toothbrush and toothpaste. I upgraded my ruby room to emerald for a two single bed but found out that they attached the bed with each other, so whats the used of requesting two single bed then?
The aircon was so cold and thats ok with me as my cold tolerance was high, but what about my companion? The blanket was really too thin so i ended up requesting another blanket for my mom. Because there's no remote to adjust the cold temperature. The breakfast was included in the room, and it's also a basic breakfast, a choice of american or filipino. No bottled water in the room but a mineral in a pitcher.
Anyway , all the staffs are friendly and accomodating and that will do.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank manilarose
Reviewed 27 March 2019

the staff was very nice and house keeping was good also. this the hotel is great and very clean and i have stayed here 4 times and all is good , they take care of me i will stay here again. the food is ok and i like the the way treat me always like a VIP. one thing the aircon is noisy

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 12 December 2018

I had to take the 4am bus to Baguio so I didn't have the chance to try the breakfast.
Check-in and out was fast. Very friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is cute, but the roof top is a must see. The penthouses are located on the roof top and make something worth looking and staying at (very different from rest of hotel). There are two bars. The food is a little pricey. There is a little restaurant 100m away that has cheap local food.
I would go to Stone House BnB again to experience the Penthouse.

Room tip: Room at the back
Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I check-in in Stone House with my colleagues as we are having a post-qualification evaluation in Manila. The hotel is not that spacious enough. You have to pass first with their restaurant before reaching their hotel concierge. Elevator is too small. Imagine, we're 6 of us then all of us used the elevator at the same time. We're like sardines in a very tin can. Nevertheless, room is good as well as lighting. It's just so funny that when we enter the room, the floor is so wet, as in wet, like I don't know, how the housekeeping people do the mopping there. So my roommate was the one who mop it again using a cloth provided by the hotel. Maybe, the hotel admin should properly train their staff on that. Wifi is available, intercon, TV, CR with bath, towels, etc. Over-all, I'll rate my accommodation here in Stone House, 3/5.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Old, not so cheap for what you get , no HBO channels noisy aircon and no water kettle in rooms .... good : location friendly staff, I have had better places for same money — in ground floor is a nice restaurant with bar - that’s cool

Date of stay: February 2018