Lowest prices for your stay
US$25
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$25
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Official Site
US$21
Booking.comUS$25
Hotels.comUS$25
Agoda.comUS$25
All reviews parking space internet speed comfortable bed clean rooms security personnel hot water short stay free breakfast metro manila branch resto
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 October 2021

very good, very clean rooms, bed, bath and toilet, fast check in and out. fast internet at the lobby but very slow in room. accessible friendly staff, first come first serve parking space, near convenience stores and restaurant

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sherry bartolome, General Manager at Red Planet Quezon Timog, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2021

Dear mykelavadia,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Quezon Timog!

Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback. We are glad that you appreciated our service and the cleanliness of the hotel. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience as with regards to the internet connection. Rest assured that the team is doing its best to improve on this aspect. Again, thank you very much. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Thank you to these very kind people for replying to my queries via email even before I booked a room: Thea Santos & Debbie Chua-Basada. Thea was also the one who assisted me when I needed to stay for another night, she was efficient & was done with my request in just a few minutes. All of them, even the security personnel, were all very welcoming and accommodating. I'm posting this to let them know I appreciate their service, especially during this time. I wasn't even sure I would be able to book a room for that important trip, since the majority of hotels in Metro Manila only accept bookings for quarantine purposes. I had to process my visa ASAP as I am set to leave the country in a few weeks, and I have been turned down by other establishments a few days before booking with Red Planet. So I'm really glad everything went smoothly with them. This isn't my first time staying at your hotels, I was just skeptical about the distance from the property to the embassy, which was the reason why I didn't consider Timog branch right away. But I'm glad I ended up booking with them just the same. Again, thank you. Your hard work & the risk you take every single day to provide people with what they need in the midst of this pandemic should never go unnoticed. :)

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sherry bartolome, General Manager at Red Planet Quezon Timog, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2021

Dear jpmb13,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Quezon Timog!

Thank you very much for giving us an excellent rating and more importantly, for the wonderful review about our staff. I will make sure that your comment reaches the team members as this will definitely make them more inspired to do their best everyday. We look forward to having you again as our guest whenever you are in the Philippines. We wish you safety and good luck.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

Good for now and very good ambiance. Just a problem on the missing towel. up until now I am thinking of what happen on it. Hoping that next time you have acceptance checklist before the customer enter the room.

Dear argelphilipjagong,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Quezon Timog!

Thank you for giving us an excellent rating. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience during your check out. I have spoken with the staff and found out that the missing towel was discussed before you left. Our staff was sure about the towel set up, however, our staff decided not to argue about it. We hope this will not deter you from coming back in the future. On your next stay, please feel free to let us know if you have clarifications upon check in and we will be glad to assist you. Please stay safe.

Reviewed 23 September 2021

need hot water for coffee, very good foods, nice and all i want if 4 days stay need to replace biddings and bath towel or issue two towels .Internet speed unstable and some rooms aircon not functioning only cieling fan working.

Dear edwinsese2021,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience during your stay. It is however due to this pandemic that there are minor changes in our operations like the changing of linens and towels. As for the internet issue, we will make sure that this will be reported to the concerned department for further checking. Regarding the air conditioning units in some rooms, I would appreciate receiving specific details about it as we ensure that they are all working for our guests' comfort. If any unit is found to be defective while a guest is staying with us, a room transfer is being offered. On your next stay, please feel free to let us know should you have concerns so we can immediately attend to them. Again, thank you. Stay safe.

Reviewed 7 September 2021

security personnel on a weekend should be more alert and vigilant of food delivery and must inform the front desk right away so the guest must also inform that the delivery has arrived.

over all the stay was great and well recommended. staff are very accommodating and very deligent.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sherry bartolome, General Manager at Red Planet Quezon Timog, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2021

Dear vincentybanez0714,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Quezon Timog!

Thank you for the wonderful review about your stay and the staff. We will take note of your comment about the food deliveries and how this should be communicated to our guests. Again, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.