All reviews ceiling fan budget hotel convenience store rooms are small parking space mrt station comfortable bed internet speed basic necessities the hotel is clean smoking area tomas morato walking distance hot and cold shower the ground floor location is great place to sleep
Reviewed 5 August 2018

I enjoy my stay in this hotel.
Fresh towel and bed, clean room.
Very convenient location near MRT kamuning Station, bars, coffee shop and restaurant.
Secured elevator but the check in, check out will cost you 15-20mins no complimentary bottled water, hygiene kit.

Overall Definitely will come back!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
sherry b, General Manager at Red Planet Quezon Timog, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear 5jcasia,

Thank you for for taking the time to write a review about us. We are glad that you appreciated our location, the fresh towels and bed, as well the cleanliness of our rooms. However, we regret that you had to wait upon check in and check out. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Again, thank you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

I spent an overnight with one of my high school friends to celebrate a birthday. I felt a bit suffocated because the room was a bit cramped. There was what appeared to be a window but when you part the curtains it was dark and it looked creepy.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends

Dear ninaalcantara,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused during your stay. On your next visit, please let us know how we may further help you.

Again, thank you and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I like the room because it is neat and very professional. Very conservative unlike other low cost hotels. Just make sure that the linens are clean and pillows smell nice. Overall, I've enjoyed my stay because I was able to rest.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear jiannerelativo,

Thank you very much for the nice comment about your experience here at Red Planet Quezon Timog. We would certainly continue to strictly monitor our linen and pillow set up. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

Over all stay was very pleasant. Front office agents were very nice and professional and were able to explain instructions thoroughly. Rooms were clean and the establishment is still new. If you are going around the area and you need a place to stay, this is the most recommended. It is nearby lots of restaurants and nearby trinoma, megamall and bars too for those who are into nightlife.
Thank you and may you continue to give quality service Red Planet

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear hellhoneyy2018,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Quezon Timog!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review and for recognizing the professionalism demonstrated by our front office agents. We are glad that you found our rooms clean and also appreciated our location. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We booked 2 rooms and stayed for one night on a weekend, hence expected the place to be fully booked. I was lucky enough to get a parking slot (which is very limited, approximately 10 slots including the open parking area in front of the hotel).

I got some of the requests we made e.g. connecting rooms, but due to limited rooms with this feature, we stayed on the lower floors (hence, the room had limited views) which was still OK.

Rooms were very nice and exceeded my expectations because I got a great deal for it. Only thing I noticed is the connecting doors, which I thought was incorrectly installed because you can't lock your own side of the room, you have to do it from the other connecting room! (Which made no sense!)

Bathrooms were nice and clean, they didn't have the standard toiletries but I didn't mind since we brought our own.

Rooms had their exclusive wifi login, however, we found the bandwidth lacking so I wasn't able to do some work related stuff like video conferencing, data analysis, etc.

Location was convenient for the event that we had to attend so that was great.

Overall,would recommend this branch if you have a need a place to stay within the Quezon City area. Mind you, traffic in the area is something we cannot control.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business

Dear JeffGervacio,

Warm Greetings from Red Planet Quezon Timog!

Thank you very much for the detailed review regarding your experience. We are glad to know that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to being of service to you again soon. Please feel free to look for me should you have concerns on your next visit.