Lowest prices for your stay
US$51
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Hotels.comUS$51
Booking.comUS$57
eDreamsUS$57
All reviews small hotel place to stay star hotel cleanliness security sir convenience qc staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

We went here because our home got flooded cause of the storm. The staff were such a big help. Always ready to offer a lending hand. They have a set breakfast that is delivered straight to your room. The room is clean and tidy. Kinda feels like staying at a 4 star hotel. Then it changed when I met the staff at the front office. Sir Tony was a bundle of joy. Service and attitude was beyond what I expect from a small hotel. Made me feel like I was in a 5 star hotel. This place surprised me a lot, especially that guy and his team. Thanks also to his colleagues Johnny and Net. Great group! Wish you all the best.

Room tip: Look for Tony!
Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 22 September 2020 via mobile

We always had a great time staying at Soleste Suites for a couple of times already. This coming October will be the 4th time of having room reservation here.

Booking room reservation was totally different since the pandemic started. A lot of good hotels/suites were closed and not accessible for people who just wanted to take a quick break outside home and work. I am very cautious when it comes to selecting a place to stay. The security, ambiance, cleanliness, professional management and staff, accessibility in transportation, restaurants, convenience stores and a lot more are being considered whenever I look for a place to stay. I patiently read travelers reviews to get more actual details of the hotel/suites.

Then I suddenly discovered Soleste Suites as one of the most recommended place to stay at. We experienced great service, super clean room, and tried their selection of delicious breakfast! We felt secured and safe also because we noticed how they strictly follows safety protocols within the whole area. Staffs and crews are very polite, friendly and attentive.
I loved how I quickly get response whenever I have questions or I needed something in the room. The whole experience never changed ever since our first stay at Soleste. I am glad to discover this gem in the city and will continue to choose this one whenever we want to have a quick staycation.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 31 July 2020

Complimentary Breakfast is so good and room is so clean and nice
location wise is good as it is located in QC and a lot of food establishments around
they are replying back for every email and viber communications
Highly recommended

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed for one night in this delightful locally run hotel. Friendly and genuine staff, clear, cute and comfortable room, fantastic breakfast (especially the mountain of crispy bacon and coffee).

The previous night I stayed at The Hotel Manila, which was dated and where staff were unfriendly and unhelpful - Soleste Suites was a much much better experience!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank K553PKrobertd
Soleste Suites, General Manager at Soleste Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2020

K553PKrobertd, our hearts are full!

Thank you for the 5 stars and stellar review, we loved hearing about your experience. For our tiny hotel to be even compared to an institution is beyond amazing. It's our pleasure and privilege to take great care of you. Thank you again for your kind words. We hope to have you back very soon!

Happy travels,

Your friends at Soleste Suites

Reviewed 22 August 2019

This is my 3rd time staying at Soleste Suites. Staff are wonderful people to work with. Very kind, friendly, and well mannered staff as well. Free breakfast is a plus. Over all, I recommend Soleste Suites to stay.

Room tip: the jr. suite is great.
Date of stay: August 2019

CJ D, thank you, thank you. If we provide guests with great hotel experience, the best compliment would be that they become regular and return more often. We're so happy to have given you enough reasons to keep coming back and even recommending us! We can't wait to see you again.

Happy travels,