Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
₱2,839
Agoda.com
₱2,557
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews garden cafe breakfast buffet smoking room rooms are spacious tomas morato other hotels front office vertigo staycation gym qc elevator security manila ko event pandemic
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019

Joseph is awesome and so genuine. He really went out of his way to make our stay so comfortable. I never came across a manager/ duty manager as helpful as him. Any small problems were dealt with immediately efficiently and always with a smile. Joseph is a credit and great asset to this hotel.

The whole ambience of this place is perfect, from the live entertainment lounge to the super buffet breakfast room .

Have now stayed 3 times and hope to come back again. My kids love the breakfast too .Such a great selection of tasty international dishes!!!

1  Thank alan v
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

Dear alan v,

Thank you for the positive review of your recent stay at Luxent Hotel. We love to hear such terrific guest feedback, I am so happy to know that our passionate team member Joseph, the Duty Manager is working very hard everyday to earn guests' praises like yours and I will share your kind words to him.

Many thanks again, we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 16, 2019 via mobile

I remember when there was a massive power interruption in metro manila we had to check in somewhere so my kids won't suffer...
Good thing we we're able to book for a superior room at Luxent...
Everything went so well...from check in to check out...All staffs were friendly..courteous...polite...and they would always always offer help and ask you if you need anything...
The whole place was sparkling clean... especially the pool...my kids enjoyed it very much...
I give 10 stars to Luxent Hotel... convenience at its best literally...
Special thanks too to Ms. Kristine Lao of the Front Desk for always making sure we were well attended too..
Kudos to all staffs...More power..
Thank you for a wonderful staycation...
Will recommend your hotel...😉

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ruby G

Dear Ruby G,

Thank you so much for your positive review of Luxent Hotel and the 10 stars rating for its convenience, cleanliness, courteous employees and good facilities that your kids enjoyed.

We also want to thank you again for recognizing the passionate employee, Kristine who is working hard everyday to earn guests' praises like yours and I will share your kind words to her.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed May 15, 2019

“Moderately priced luxury”- They have amenities that you’d expect from more expensive 5-star hotels. You could actually get pretty good deals from online bookings for as low as 3,ooophp-4,00php ($57-$60).

The staff is very friendly and approachable. Requests are handled very fast and accommodating. Overall, we can say that we had a smooth stay.

Overall and final verdict, we’ll definitely keep Luxent Hotel as part of our recommended hotels stay when in Quezon City.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank fatgirlsdayout

Dear fatgirlsdayout,

Thank you for the positive review of Luxent Hotel.

We are truly glad to hear that you find our amenities and services luxurious with a 5 star rating.
Your kind words are definitely the inspiration for all of our team to keep improving in order to deliver the best services to our guests.

Many thanks again,

Reviewed May 14, 2019

Before heading to our itenarary for the night we decided to have a quick dinner and along the way we found Lixent Hotel along timig avenue. It is my familys first time to dine at Luxent Hotel and they were all satisfied at the buffet spread at the Garden cafe. From Japanese food to mouthwatering appetizers, irresistable desserts and mongolian station that you should not miss. Not to mention the filipino food that my parents really loved and western dishes that my brother really enjoyed. Really a selection for the entire family!
We will surely be back... oh Tempura... i love it!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear GandaBabae,

Thank you for your positive review of Luxent Hotel. We're delighted that you loved the food in Garden Cafe.
We hope to see you and your family more from breakfast, lunch or dinner.

See you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Staffs are very friendly and approachable. Requests are handled very fast and accommodating. I can say that I have a smooth stay. Facilities like pool and gym are very relaxing. Restaurant are serving good food. Rooms are very neat and spacious, they change my linens everyday as per my request. Security and front desk are 24 hrs and i feel safe at all. Location is very near to restaurants and bars, and even shopping malls. I will surely come back here. Thank you for making my stay memorable.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Mryrs07,

Thank you for your positive review of Luxent Hotel. We are delighted that you and your family had a great experience on your recent stay with us, and had comfortable, secured and safe accommodation along with
good food.

We are also pleased to know that you found our service team friendly and approachable,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and extend more memorable stay with Luxent.

Sincerely yours,