Lowest prices for your stay
₱3,134
Agoda.com
₱2,683
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 20
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews garden cafe breakfast buffet smoking room rooms are spacious tomas morato other hotels front office vertigo staycation gym qc elevator security manila ko event pandemic
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2019

This is the first time that we stayed in Luxent Hotel. We stayed for an overnight stay during our event. But for that short period of stay, I was able to experience the luxury of being on one of the finest hotels in Quezon City.

Our room was beautiful and super clean, as well as our comfort room. The buffet area was great and I really loved the food there. What I really enjoyed was the use of their facility: the gym. I used the gym early in the morning before breakfast, because I made sure that whenever I stayed in a hotel with a gym, I will surely use the facility.

A really luxurious experience to its finest.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JoepepCielos
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Dear JoepepCielos,

Thank you for your time in sharing a wonderful feedback of Luxent Hotel.

We are so glad to know you've had a luxurious experience and tagging Luxent Hotel as one of the finest hotel in Quezon City and were particularly happy with our super clean room and bathroom, gym, and our food.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed March 11, 2019 via mobile

I'm booked 1 week before and the day is come I go to luxent hotel and go to in the receptionist I'm give the booking number and my name I'm waiting always 3ominutes he said the young boy I've forgot the name your Booked is not registered i said in your receptionist wth what really he is no comment he can't give possible solution in your costumer very not accommodating and my cousin call the business center to give 2nd opinion hi sir our hotel is fully booked right now I'v have no choose but to leave I choose luxent hotel and my family because clean is room and completed inside the room my relatives and my friends of my relatives always checkin every 2nd week or 1month this happen to me very very disappointing. This is the proof

Date of stay: March 2019

Dear Luxenthotelph,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We were sorry to learn that your recent stay fell short of expectations.

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced with the front desk. However, we are unable to trace your booking number made online, may I request you to email me directly at gm@luxenthotel.com in order for me to best address your concern.

I hope you'll grant us another opportunity in the future to deliver the delightful experience we're known for.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

📍 Luxent Hotel

Luxent Hotel is a four (4) star hotel in Manila's business and entertainment district, Quezon City.

🗺 LOCATION

51 Timog Avenue, Scout Triangle, Quezon City

🚘 HOW TO GET THERE

🚕From Gateway Cubao

• Ride a jeepney with the route Cubao-Remedios. Fare costs Php 9.00
• Alight at Eulogio Rodriguez Sr. Ave
• Ride another jeepney with the route Cubao- Fairview (via Arayat). Fare costs Php 9.00
• Alight at Scout Ybardaloza/ Timog Avenue Intersection.
• From Timog Avenue, walk straight until you reach Luxent Hotel

🚐 From SM Mall of Asia

• From SM Mall of Asia North Terminal, ride a UV Express with the route SM Mall of Asia - Fairview. Fare costs Php 70.00
• Alight at Fisher Mall /Patranco
• Ride a Jeepney with the route Project 2-3/ Welcome Rotonda. Fare costs Php 9.00
• Alight at Timog Ave/ Scout Tuason Intersection
• From Timog walk straight to Luxent Hotel

🛏 REASONS TO STAY AT LUXENT HOTEL

🛌 Spacious and Comfortable Rooms

Luxent Hotel has three (3) rooms that can suit all types of travelers. The rooms are spacious with earth tone colors and comfortable furniture.

We stayed at on a Superior Queen Room for an overnight staycation . Our room is spacious and a family or group of 5 can fit on the former. It has minimalistic decor with earth tone colors and has two comfortable queen sized bed in the middle with flat screen LCD TV with cable channels and an executive working desk.

Our room also has a bath and toilet room with vanity mirror, hair dryer and complimentary toiletries.

Aside from the room that we stayed, Luxent Hotel has Deluxe King and Executive Suite.

Deluxe King unlike the Superior Queen has a king sized bed and is perfect for couples or solo travelers.

Unlike the Deluxe Rooms, the Executive Suite has an reception area or mini living room. The former has a comfy sofa, flat LCD TV

🛋 RECREATIONAL AND WORK RELATED FACILITIES

• AquaTrim Fitness Center is fully equiped with recreational facilities for the whole family. AquaTrim Fitness Center has Luxent Hotel's Infinity Pool where we witness the city view, kids pool which kids will surely enjoy and gym.

• Reluxe Spa is a go to place at Luxent Hotel where you can surely calm your senses and rejuvinate your energy.

• Business Center is located at the 2nd Level of Luxent Hotel. It offers secretarial services, computer, internet and other work related services.

🍽 DINING EXPERIENCE

🍴 Garden Cafe serves delectable dishes from Japan to China and of course the Philippines in buffet or a la carte. Our personal favorites during our stay were their pastries!

🥗 Lush Bar and Lounge on the otherhand serves a la carte dishes while being serenaded by a band. We loved the dishes that we savored during our dinner at Lush Bar and Lounge! We rarely eat salad but the Sicilian Chicken Salad that we got is a game changer, it is so flavorful and delicious! We also loved the Al' Amatriciana. It has that Italian flavor of spagetti that is a bit sour yet delectable.

🍞 Bread Indulgence serves freshly baked and yummy pastries.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank traveleatpinas
Reviewed February 11, 2019 via mobile

Multi level building.
Rooms are comfy and big size.
Restaurant is good and relatively inexperience.
Aldo there is a lot of restaurants in surrounding area.
Hotel staff is fast responsive, friendly and helpful.
Enjoy you stay!

Date of stay: February 2019
4  Thank Oleg Z
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2019

Dear OlegZ625,

Thank you for staying at Luxent Hotel and sharing your review with us.

We are so glad to know you've had a great stay and were particularly happy with our room, food, service and hotel location.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit.

Kind regards,

Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

I love love this hotel and will come back again and again. Rooms are excellent and spacious, facilities are amazing and the food... oh... the food is heavenly! If there is a 6 star rating, I will definitely give it.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
LuxentHotel, Reservations Officer at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2019

Dear condiang72,

Thank you very much for the positive comments regarding our hotel. We are pleased to read that you appreciate particularly liked the foods we served during your stay. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday.

Best Regards,