Lowest prices for your stay
₱3,134
Agoda.com
₱2,683
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 20
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews garden cafe breakfast buffet smoking room rooms are spacious tomas morato other hotels front office vertigo staycation gym qc elevator security manila ko event pandemic
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016

I celebrated my birthday at Luxent Hotel Garden Cafe Restaurant together with ate Gina. Almost everything on their breakfast buffet are delicious!

It was worth the travel and getting up from bed earlier than usual.

You ought to check their breakfast buffet. I particularly love the pastry choices and the fresh juices that made eating more pleasant.

Room tip: Check out Garden Cafe by Luxent Hotel! The food are superb!
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cha S
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2016

Dear travelonashoestring,

We are excited that you have chosen to celebrate a momentous occasion at our hotel.
It is wonderful to note that the delightful hospitality provided by the team left you with a memorable experience.
Please be assured that your compliments about the buffet spread at Garden Café will certainly be shared with the culinary team as it will be a great motivation for the team to continuously strive for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back for another lovely stay soon.

Sinerely

Melanie P.
Gernerenal Manager

Reviewed August 26, 2016 via mobile

we stayed for 2 nights here for the reason that it is near St Luke's Medical Center QC. The hotel is clean and the staffs are friendly. check in and check out is a breeze. I like the breakfast selection specially their waffles, breads and fresh fruits.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank jenerichu

Dear jenerichu,

Thank you for choosing Luxent Hotel. We are glad to be able to exceed your expectations with our delightful hospitality. It is s also heartening to hear that the delectable breakfast buffet spread further enhanced your stay. My team and I hope to welcome you back soon for another nice experience.

Melanie P.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

What can I say? As travellers, we look for and have come to expect to receive the basic amenities of clean rooms/bathrooms, good food, good service, etc. at decent prices. LUXENT HOTEL delivered on all counts, more than I expected. In fact, providing service "more than expected" seems to be the goal of the LUXENT staff and employees and is an appropriate description of the outstanding treatment I have received from all, without exception.

But, you don't have to believe me. Stay at Luxent Hotel and find out for yourself. As for me, this is my second time to stay with the super friendly people of Luxent Hotel.
"Nuff said.

Room tip: I've no complaints about the rooms I've had (15th floor, first trip) and 16th floor (2nd trip).
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 2016DelaC
LuxentHotel, General Manager at Luxent Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

Dear DelaC,

Thank you for staying at Luxent Hotel and for taking time to write such a detailed and lovely review on TripAdvisor. We are exceptionally delighted to hear that your stay with us was truly wonderful, from your luxurious and comfortable room, to your exceptional dining experience as well as service rendered by our team.

We look forward in seeing you again soon!

Melanie Pagkalinawan

Reviewed August 22, 2016

I have stayed at many Hotels (my review score will tell this). This one stands out from all my past experiences better than Ballis in Las vegas (which still lasts in my mind since 2008). I will give full credit for the room and for all items like interior, bed, sofa, Work Table, TV, Wash room with nice tiles, lighting, AC, Locker, shelves / wardrobe, Carpet, luggage storage, minibar, tea kettle, locker, the lights with easily identifiable switches, user friendly thermostats and all that just complemented each other and no single item stood out as an odd. In my opinion a very good intellectual thought went into designing, No luxury but all comfort & soothing, No cramping but convenience, ultimately a travellers place to ease him in peace. The only negative is away from the city in terms of the Traffic menace of Manila.
I was worried when I was driven to this Hotel away from the city through the horrible traffic but awestruck when I checked into the room.
Front desk were exceptionally helpful equally the Service personnel at the Restaurant to name KAYE stood out in my mind.

Nit experienced the SPA & the pool. Given full credits for so many sure this two will standout and will travel again to experience it

Kuddos to the entire team

Stayed at this Hotel from Aug 16 to Aug 19 2016

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Mani K

Dear Mani K,

Many thanks for your glowing review in regards to your stay with us. We are delighted that we managed to create great memories and experience of your time here in Quezon City and it would be a privilege to welcoming you back soon again. We will definitely share your feedback to the team and especially to Kaye.

Looking forward to have you once again on your next visit to the Philippines.

Melanie Pagkalinawan

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

I love the location near the restos and bars (timog and tomas morato). They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet-- yummy.. Spacious room.. conference venue was too small for us. Hardly move in our working table. Event Organizers must make sure to order better choices of meals (ours was not good)

Trip type: Traveled on business