All reviews recommend casa no elevator wedding reception venue comfortable pillows parking slot timog avenue home away from home room was spacious preparation event scout wifi function sir proximity security ms
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel a few years ago. Casa Pura Inn is strategically located at Scout Rallos cor. Scout Santiago Streets, just a block away from Timog Avenue in Quezon City.

Upon arrival at the reception area, we were assisted by its friendly and accommodating staff.

The room was spacious and has a very good bed with comfortable pillows and comforter. The air conditioning unit worked well. The Inn has the usual hotel amenities.

Downside, it has 1 parking slot inside the compound. Guests with vehicles may park their car along the road with 24/7 security.

Enjoyed the serene and relaxed ambiance here. Best for quick escape within the City!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank redpink_ela_gp
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We had our wedding last Saturday, February 17, 2018. All I can say is that everything that we have ever dreamed and hoped for transitioned smoothly on our special day. I want to take this opportunity to thank Sir Aldrin N. Castro from taking care of everything and making sure that everything was in place.

What got me into booking with them is their responsiveness to all my questions from day 1 when I was still scouting for our wedding reception venue. Their package is very reasonable with a very beautiful bridal room inclusion. Aldrin took care of all our needs for the reception and even made necessary adjustments to accommodate our needs.

The hotel itself is cozy and the staff are very warm and friendly. Though the wifi is a little bit weak it didn't bothered us. The aircon was strong enough and the lighting was very good. Breakfast was superb as well.

I definitely recommend Casa Pura to anyone who is looking for a hotel venue, function place or staycation.

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank pipinkmeow
CasaPuraPhilippines, Officer in Charge - Operations at Casa Pura Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dearest Mr. and Mrs. Alvin Morales,

Your time and effort in giving as an excellent review is truly appreciated.

We cannot thank you enough for allowing us to be part of this milestone and for highlighting everything that went well from the preparation to the execution of your wedding. We are most happy to know that you had a wonderful and memorable stay with us.
We do pride ourselves having our dedicated staff for their exemplary services. Thank you for appreciating this.

In line with the WiFi, our technical team is working on our internet speed to provide a better reception within the premises. You may check this out while enjoying 2 complimentary massage on your next stay.

Once again, our warmest Congratulations and Best Wishes to you! We hope you get the chance to come back, we would be most happy to have you with us.

Best regards,

Elline Mae M. Bastes
Casa Pura

Reviewed 26 September 2017

We had a surprise 80th birthday party for my grandmother last month. We initially chose Casa Pura because of its location and proximity to the guests attending. In the process of preparing and organizing the event, I realized that Casa Pura is more than just a convenient location. The service is top-notch. The staff are genuinely nice and courteous. Special commendation goes to Aldrin, who showed commitment to his job despite trying times for him.

#Lydiaat80 was successfully celebrated with family and friends. I will definitely recommend Casa Pura as a venue for parties to other people.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
CasaPuraPhilippines, Operations Consultant at Casa Pura Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Mr. Dominic Ramirez,

Warmest greetings from Casa Pura Inn & Suites!

Thank you so much for choosing Casa Pura Inn & Suites for your grandmother’s 80th #Lydiaat80 birthday celebration. I was delighted to know that you were happy, satisfied and had a pleasant time during your event. Thank you too for recognizing that our service is top-notch.

We truly appreciate your kind words and the time and effort you took to write them as our guest’s satisfaction is our main priority.

As a token of appreciation for sharing your experience, we would like to treat you on your next event/stay with us to a complimentary massage treatment for 2.

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. We look forward to welcome you back and be of service to your next stay or event.

Edith Torres
Operations Consultant

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I am very much delighted that I have chosen Casa Pura as our wedding reception venue. Aldrin, the banquet manager is such a very accommodating hotel personnel. He communicates professionally, and addresses everything we need from the start of the planning up until to the actual event. He even still contacted us after the event to see if everything went okay. He is the reason why I'm giving Casa Pura 5 stars. For an affordable price, we were able to book a package suitable for our needs and budget. The event went fantastic! The venue set up was very pretty and the food is delicious. There are just some lapses as to when the food should have been served, and the ice tea which supposed to be bottomless. But despite of these, our wedding still went okay, fun filled and beautiful.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CasaPuraPhilippines, Operations Head at Casa Pura Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Hello Ms. Lesley,

Thank you so much for choosing Casa Pura Inn & Suites for your wedding reception venue last May 13, 2017. We were delighted to hear that you were happy, satisfied and truly had great time during your event, as reflected by your positive comments. We assure you that the lapses mentioned, will give us the opportunity to remedy the problem that may exist and definitely help us improve further our service.

We truly appreciate that you took the time to write them as our guests’ satisfaction is our main priority.

As a token of appreciation for sharing your experience, we would like to treat you on your next stay with us to a complimentary massage treatment for 2.

We value you as our guest. We look forward to see you again in Casa Pura Inn & Suites!

Edith Torres
Operations Head

Reviewed 9 March 2017

1 Year preparation of my wedding, how time flies fast. We check in at 2pm last February 24, 2017, me at Bridal Suite in 3rd floor. My room is so big, spacious, with walk in closet and my bed is so beautiful. Like in movies with drapings of cloth on each bed posts. They have a common area a balcony as we also shoot some of my wedding photos. They have a sofa pull out bed, breakfast included for the couple. Free bridal suite if you get their package in this hotel. My husbands room at the second floor is a Family Suite two queen beds with pull out sofa bed, walk in closet and a CR. All their rooms are spacious Family Suite can fit for 6 people. You may check their rooms. We also held our Wedding Reception at the Garden Deck. Aldrin, the over all coordinator in the hotel is so professional and made sure what i wanted in the wedding is executed. I am so thankful and satisfied with their service. I will surely refer them to other people.

Room tip: Hotel is near Tomas Morato the where you can party, have drinks and dine.
Date of stay: February 2017