Casa Pura Inn and Suites
Luxent Hotel(Quezon City)
US$67
US$61
US$49
Red Planet Quezon Timog(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$27
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$30/night.

Broadway Court Apartelle(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$30
US$20
US$86
US$57
Priceline
One Liberty Hotel(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$35
US$19
US$53
US$42
US$60
US$52
Yuj Inn(Quezon City)(Great Value!)
US$28
All reviewsbridal suiterecommend casafamily suitewedding reception venuerooms are spaciouswalk in closetpreparationeventwificoordinatorproximityfunction
Reviewed 28 July 2015

We booked two family suites and one bridal suite for our wedding preparation. Staff was very friendly and accommodating enough to show us all the available rooms. I am very particular with bathrooms so I made sure that all are clean, I was not disappointed. Rooms are spacious. Most importantly they don't charge wedding preparation fee.

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
4  Thank Melanie F
CasaPuraPhilippines, Marketing Associate at Casa Pura Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 February 2016

Warmest greetings from Casa Pura!

Hi Ms. Melanie,

Thank you kindly for your most generous words. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that your experience worthwhile.

We hope to have you back here with us, and we truly look forward to it.

Warmly,

Elline Mae M. Bastes
Casa Pura

Reviewed 12 June 2015 via mobile

I always stay in this hotel every time I go home in the Philippines ( like 4 times already minimum 2nights max 4nights). It is cozy, clean and safe. Homey feel Hotel. There is always a 2,000php deposit which they will refund to you once you check out. I was able to check in earlier if the room is already available and also check out later as well. Wifi is poor in our room. (202) We always dine at the restaurant, a little bit pricey compared with the restaurants outside but personally i find it much better tasting than other restaurants.
Beef mechado (meat is tender)chicharon bulaklak, kare kare, the club sandwich, banana turrones.
I inquired if they have any loyalty program for regular customers but the staff just said no.
Well, i guess they do not appreciate regular guest after all. Cause there is no positive reaction from the staff just a blank stare.

Stayed: June 2015
2  Thank Chewy A
CasaPuraPhilippines, Operations Consultant at Casa Pura Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2015

Dear Ms. Chewy A.,

Warmest greetings from Casa Pura Inn & Suites!

Thank you for taking your time to share your valuable thoughts, experience, and feedback during your stay in Casa Pura. We are glad to know that you found Casa Pura homey, cozy, clean, and safe.

Your kind words are very much appreciated and truly inspire us even more in providing the best service to our valued guests.

You mentioned about a loyalty program to which we do have a special discount extension of 5% on our guest’s third return and 10% on his 14th return onwards. This is Casa Pura’s way of showing that we value guest’s loyalty.

My sincere apologies if this special discount extension was not mentioned to you. Rest assured that on your next visit, the above mentioned special discount extension will be applied.

We look forward to welcome you again and be of service to you on your next travel.

Edith Torres
Operations Consultant

Reviewed 26 May 2015

Location is in a good part of Quezon City and front desk staff friendly. Room wifi good.
I did not like the fact that you are required to hand over Phillipine peso 2000 in cash as deposit incase you use any chargeable amenities? You will get it back when you check out. Towels were old and worn out. Had to call front desk as bathroom did not have any bathroom toiletries, poor housekeeping. Carpets in the room are old and dirty needs to be steam clean or shampooed. Feet were black and dirty after walking barefoot in the room. Noticed this when black marks from feet was left on bathroom floor tiles and bathroom foot towel mat. Breakfast was absolutely terrible and did not eat it. Front desk staff ask for our cooked breakfast order the night before and the time that you want your breakfast. Ordered our breakfast and gave them a time of 9am. In the morning when we arrived at the restaurant at 9am and we were the only customers in the restaurant. Noticed that the breakfast was already cooked and prepared and was left standing by the bar. We could see flies buzzing around the plated food. When it got served on the table it was stone cold and disgusting. Took one bite of the stone hard waffles with bacon and stopped eating. Only had a coffee and a miserly portion of fresh fruit. Cannot understand why they cooked far too early. It is not as if they were busy and they had 3 staff in restaurant sat around looking idle. Glad only stayed for one night and will never return to this hotel. By far this is the worst stay I have had in the Philippines and it was disappointing experience.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank AnthonyFRoyalNavy
Reviewed 1 April 2015 via mobile

We made the reservations online upon reading the good reviews about this place. What can I say? They're right. I can't tell you how much we appreciate the staff, everybody is super polite and friendly not just at the reception desk but during the phone calls and emails too. They're the best. The breakfast is gooood, and yes i made this wow reaction when i entered our room. It was simple yet elegant and neat at the same time. Has the table that I need to do my stuff. The only thing that's not okay is the broken showerhead holder but other than that, everything is really good. The area is peaceful, there's a closeby church and restos everywhere. Everything is easily accessible. To top it all off, the price is affordable, not super expensive. I feel like we were able to get the value for our money and more. That's just how good it is. If you're reading this, i encourage you to try this place just like what we did. Cause you'll never believe these reviews unless you experience it yourself. I'd say Casa Pura is worth trying. We definitely consider coming back. :)

Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Rosalyn E
Reviewed 16 February 2015

Stayed here for over 1 week.
First upon arrival feel little dismay as they say to have car park - well they do but
only for 1 car. So it is first come first serve. The guards will find you some place
to park on the road but it is less safe.
Arrival reception is smooth and very friendly.
Room I have stay was very clean (strange smell that they spray), big and bed is big
and very comfortable.
Shower is somewhat small but clean and have all you need - no bath tub.
Breakfast menu - it is a-la cart - you need to choose from short-list. I have try few
and all been good. Pls. note that no matter what time you give the order to the reception
they will NOT process it until you actually come over to take the little voucher into
the restaurant. Time waste!!
The place hosted few celebrations while I was there so my guess it is more on parties
and food - while the hotel part is the "extra" (normally it is the other way around).
Internet was really problem - not work smooth at all times. If they add LAN that will
be great relief as this is not very big hotel and it is easy to fix.
All the time of the visit you feel the hotel is there to help you.

Nearby have 7-Eleven and burger king. Further it is the night area of Thomas Morato
and Timog. Many places for eat and night.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business