Lowest prices for your stay
US$88
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Hotels.comUS$88
PricelineUS$88
Trip.comUS$67
All reviews metro manila bed and pillows accommodating staff staycation wedding event qc banquet assistance relatives
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

I first found this wonderfully quaint hotel when I was looking for a place to celebrate my sister's birthday, and I just love it more with every stay. The rooms are clean and spacious where even little kids can roam worry-free, and the bed is as comfortable as they come.

We loved it so much we booked for the same sister's wedding. They have a great wedding reception package which covers everything you need, and you wouldn't have to worry about anything else.

Most importantly, the staff are awesome. They're warm and friendly, and very responsive to their guests' needs and made sure to accommodate requests as best they can. The banquet sales specialist most of all. With the original schedule of the wedding during the height of lockdown due to the pandemic, she made the rescheduling a breeze. And when the circumstances finally allowed for the event to push through, even during a pandemic, they made sure that we can celebrate my sister's wedding safely, but still in the best way possible. It just feels like a bonus that their food tastes great too.

We highly recommend this hotel for a staycation and definitely for a celebration of any occasion.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Marcel O
Reviewed 16 August 2020

I stayed for 3 weeks and despite the skeleton staff, I never felt it cut short. Everyone was very professional, responsible and friendly. Thank you so much Cocoon Hotel for making my work easier. More power!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 14 August 2020 via mobile

We stayed here for almost a month. The room is clean and spacious. The pillows are very comfortable. I would like to commend the employees of the hotel. They are all accomodating and the service was excellent . There was a little problem on the shower door in our room but it didn't really matter, overall I will still recommend Cocoon Boutique Hotel.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2020

Due to the MGCQ, we were already warned by management that the regular services of the hotel may not be that complete. Our group was pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong. The skeletal workforce of the Cocoon went above and beyond the call of duty, catering to our needs, even on the fly. They were warm, friendly, efficient and at our service. It's a lovely place all around. Rooms are spacious--lot's of storage and table-top space. Netflix and youtube are available in the room's smart tv. Beds are super comfy and clean (and socially-distanced for this time). Bathrooms are luxurious.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank j2jamora
Reviewed 13 August 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 weeks and I must say the rooms are very clean and well-kept. Their bed and pillows are so comfortable, giving me a very good night sleep.

Quality customer service is a priority. The staff were all nice, friendly and very helpful.

Will definitely come back soon! ♥️

Trip type: Traveled on business