Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
charisse

Excellent Location and Service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 3, 2023
The hotel is not very new, but well-kept. Got fluffy, good smelling towels and crisp,clean, white bed linens. Service was also superb! Everybody's willing to assist our needs. Location is also excellent since the hotel is walking distance from restaurants, convenience store, drug store and Ateneo. I will definitely be coming back.
Date of stay: June 2023
Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, request for a room in the middle or back-end of the hotel, not along...
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
  • Trip.com
    ₱1,245
4.1 km from Oracle Hotel & Residences
View more hotels in Quezon City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2022 via mobile

Despite being a suite, I felt like I was using a substandard stand room. Upon checking in, the front desk didn't find my reservation. I had to show them their confirmation email. The keycard didn't work in the elevator nor the room. The password given for the WiFi/internet didn't work. When I finally got in, the internet speed was about 1/2 MBPS. That's much slower than the 20 MBPS I was told when inquiring before making a reservation. (Fortunately, my phone's 20MBPS allowed me to do some work.)

The suite had no windows with a view. It's only two windows were to what looked like maintenance conduits.

The one bedroom suite has a room with living/dining/kitchen areas, and a much smaller room with a bed and desk. The bedroom's width is about a foot wider than the width of the queen sized bed. The desk has no light.

The suite comes with a bottle with drinking water, two thin bath towels, one face towel, two bars of soap, two toothbrushes, two small shampoo containers and a roll of toilet paper. There is no safe, no coffee, no minibar, laundry bags, or other similar items that you'd find in a hotel.

The hotel staff was very friendly. tried to help, but scarce. But the front desk seemed overwhelmed by the number of guests that were also checking in when I was. So could hardly attend to the problems I initially encountered.

Room tip: Best to get a 2 bedroom suite, especially if you want a view. Bring a pocket Wi-Fi, because the internet speed is less than 1 MBPS.
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Buddymoran
Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

September 11, 2020(Friday Evening)
Prior to our check in, we were told to fill-up the owwa/hotel forms including our Religion to note our meal preference. On Saturday lunch, they served as the Meal No. 4. I informed the Management right away, and replied that the kitchen will make up for it on dinner time. The next day, (Sunday morning) they served us Silog Meal the Meal No. 6 with the same Meat that I’m not eating. This really made me sick. I just hope that the management including their staffs must consider and be particular with the guest’s meal preferences and to always include this information when giving instructions before letting them enter their room. The management must be alerted with this, because they are serving guests with various religious beliefs. I hope that other guests will not experience this in the future.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

when we were running out of a venue to hold our business meeting in december, oracle hotel gladly accommodated us despite the short notice. although they were also short staffed because of simultaneous events being held, the manager did not hesitate to join her service crew and cheerfully delivered what was written in our contract.

wifi was stable. the sound system did not fail us. and the food met our gastric expectation. to top it all, their ensaymada was really worth relishing, as promised.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Was there for 5 nights on a biz trip. My room was at the end of the aisle so I have nice windows that bring lights in the day. But the facility is very outdated. Air conditioner is old style and noisy. Shower stall has no door or curtain so bathroom floor will get wet every time you shower... However The hotel is located in a convenient location where there are many restaurants and convenient stores around, a food court plaza and a nice shopping mall within walking distance. (10-15 mins walk). The staff was friendly and willing to help at all time.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank j0tingh
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Stayed there for two months for a company training in Balara. All I can say is that, all staff are very friendly and attentive of your needs. They have a very comfortable and safe space for all students and young professionals. Breakfasts arrive on time and they are attentive of all resident's requests. Kudos to all the staff of the Oracle Residences.

Room tip: In their dormitories they allow visitors until 12 midnight. It's a good place for sudden group meetings or hangout area.
Date of stay: May 2019