Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
Free cancellation until 10/16/22
ZenHotels.com$50
Destinia.com$51
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

September 11, 2020(Friday Evening)
Prior to our check in, we were told to fill-up the owwa/hotel forms including our Religion to note our meal preference. On Saturday lunch, they served as the Meal No. 4. I informed the Management right away, and replied that the kitchen will make up for it on dinner time. The next day, (Sunday morning) they served us Silog Meal the Meal No. 6 with the same Meat that I’m not eating. This really made me sick. I just hope that the management including their staffs must consider and be particular with the guest’s meal preferences and to always include this information when giving instructions before letting them enter their room. The management must be alerted with this, because they are serving guests with various religious beliefs. I hope that other guests will not experience this in the future.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

when we were running out of a venue to hold our business meeting in december, oracle hotel gladly accommodated us despite the short notice. although they were also short staffed because of simultaneous events being held, the manager did not hesitate to join her service crew and cheerfully delivered what was written in our contract.

wifi was stable. the sound system did not fail us. and the food met our gastric expectation. to top it all, their ensaymada was really worth relishing, as promised.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed December 17, 2019 via mobile

Was there for 5 nights on a biz trip. My room was at the end of the aisle so I have nice windows that bring lights in the day. But the facility is very outdated. Air conditioner is old style and noisy. Shower stall has no door or curtain so bathroom floor will get wet every time you shower... However The hotel is located in a convenient location where there are many restaurants and convenient stores around, a food court plaza and a nice shopping mall within walking distance. (10-15 mins walk). The staff was friendly and willing to help at all time.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank j0tingh
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Stayed there for two months for a company training in Balara. All I can say is that, all staff are very friendly and attentive of your needs. They have a very comfortable and safe space for all students and young professionals. Breakfasts arrive on time and they are attentive of all resident's requests. Kudos to all the staff of the Oracle Residences.

Room tip: In their dormitories they allow visitors until 12 midnight. It's a good place for sudden group meetings or hangout area.
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 7, 2019

Having been invited as one of the presenters in a panel at a Conference in the Ateneo de Manila University, it was important that a convenient place near the venue can offer a comfortable and quiet place to do writing and other preparations. I found this hotel, of which our sponsors billeted us, as indeed the place for academics like me. Although we were three in a room, space was just right for our traffic going in and out of the bathroom. Most important, there was daily clean-up and replacements of shampoos, toothbrushes etc. Their toothbrush is even sturdy unlike most hotels I've been to. Breakfast is served inside the room, very neat and classy. Yes, indeed my three nights and four days stay in this hotel was very good. Congratulations to its management and staff!

Room tip: we were on the ninth floor, east side.
Date of stay: April 2019