Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2019

Stayed there for two months for a company training in Balara. All I can say is that, all staff are very friendly and attentive of your needs. They have a very comfortable and safe space for all students and young professionals. Breakfasts arrive on time and they are attentive of all resident's requests. Kudos to all the staff of the Oracle Residences.

Room tip: In their dormitories they allow visitors until 12 midnight. It's a good place for sudden group meetings or hangout area.
Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 7 April 2019

Having been invited as one of the presenters in a panel at a Conference in the Ateneo de Manila University, it was important that a convenient place near the venue can offer a comfortable and quiet place to do writing and other preparations. I found this hotel, of which our sponsors billeted us, as indeed the place for academics like me. Although we were three in a room, space was just right for our traffic going in and out of the bathroom. Most important, there was daily clean-up and replacements of shampoos, toothbrushes etc. Their toothbrush is even sturdy unlike most hotels I've been to. Breakfast is served inside the room, very neat and classy. Yes, indeed my three nights and four days stay in this hotel was very good. Congratulations to its management and staff!

Room tip: we were on the ninth floor, east side.
Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 24 September 2018

Traffic in Katipunan road is usually heavy, ramp in front of hotel is almost 45 degrees too steep for wheelchair even with 2 people pushing, violation of BP 344 Accessibility Law, elevator is too small have to squeeze my wheelchair, if it were not for the importance of the inclusive education forum I would not go in. The admin should address this violation of BP344. Also the CR, door is too small wheelchair can not go in. We do use the CR you know!

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Location, location, location. Great for my work with academics nearby. Staff was wonderfully polite, kind and always ready and willing to provide service and recommendations for eating and shopping in the area..
Be aware, not all rooms have a view to the outside. Many have windows that look out to a concrete wall. I got room with a "city view" so had a view to the neighborhood behind the hotel and downtown Manila. During passage of typhoon Mangkhut (Ompong) to the north, my windows did rattle quite a bit and water spray from the windows did come into the room. Power did also flicker and then go out for about 5 minutes but the hotel generators did come up. So overall, hotel "weathered" well the typhoon which I think was testament to rather good facilities at this location.
Minus is the cockroaches. Size about 1/4' and smaller. I believe they abound because of the service gap on the sides (where the "windows" look out onto.).
But... this place is rated as a three star so very acceptable to me. And, with the very good and positive staff, I would rate higher if not for the "windows" and critters!

Room tip: Room with city view
Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank Pohaku
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I stayed in the hotel for 2 days as i attend an academe event next door. not to fancy but ok. the staff are very nice to me and breakfast is good the dried fish. overall my room is good enough for my basic needs. wifi is great. very near major restaurants in the city. Not too fancy not to cheap but its good enough for me.

Room tip: request for upgrade
Date of stay: July 2018